Hospital

I wake up but keep my eyes closed. My head feels like it may explode and I raise my hand to my head to hold it. I feel something weird on my hand and open my eyes slowly seeing that there's a bandage wrapped around my hand and wrist which was probably from when I punched my wall. Everything starts to come back now. The phone call with Grace, the things she told me, the things I did... Wait, who wrapped a bandage around my hand? I put my hand down next to my side and look around the room noticing that I'm in a sort-of small room laying in a hospital bed with my head slightly propped up and a light grey blanket that came up to my stomach. The hospital? How did I get here?

My head begins to start hurting again and I don't realize that there is pressure on my other hand and arm. I slowly turn my head trying not to cause more pain to my head. As I do, I see a head of blonde hair lying down on my arm. Who- no. It can't be. Is it? Did she bring me here?

"Grace?" I call out in a raspy and quiet voice.

The blonde immediatly bolts up and looks at me. It is Grace. But why is she here? Did someone call her and tell her I was here?

"Hannah?.. Oh my god you're awake. How are you doing? Can I get you something? Anything?"

I feel my hand, that she was lying parctially on, tighten. I look at my hand and see that Grace's hand is holding mine and squeezing it. She sees me looking and pulls her hand away, tucking in some loose hairs behind her ear and giving me a small smile that ends quickly. I can see that her eyes are a bit puffy and more red than usual like as if she was crying not to long ago.

"Uhm pain killers?" I ask. She nods and walks out of the room.

She comes back a few minutes later and hands me a cup of water with some pain killers. I take them and give the cup back to Grace so she can throw it out.

"Grace?" I ask as she sits back down in the chair beside my bed.

"Yeah?"

"What are you doing here?" I ask but she quickly changes the subject.

"I should go get the doctor or uhm a nurse." and with that, she stands up again and heads out the door of my room. Oh god I hope she wasn't the one who found me! Hannah, dammit! Why do you do this to people!

My thoughts are disturbed when I hear my door open again. A nurse in dark purple scrubs walk in and Grace follows behind. Cute nurse I must admit, but not really my type.

"Hello Ms. Hart. How are you doing?" The nurse asks, walking over to me and resting a hand on the bed post.

"I'm okay. Just a bad headache."

"Some pain killers should help with that." I nod and she continues, "So, when you arrived you were not doing to well due to the lack of oxygen in your body. We were able to obviously get everything under control. You bruised your knuckles pretty badly and fractured your index finger but no need to worry, it will all heal up soon." She says with a smile. "We don't see why we need to keep you here so I can go grab the discharge papers for you to sign right now if you would like to?"

I give her a nod and she walks out of the room. I look over at Grace who is standing in the corner near the sink with her hands in her Camp Takota sweater.

"Are you going to answer my question?" I ask her.

"What question?"

"You know what question Grace."

"I'm your friend. Friends do this kind of stuff." She did have a point.

The nurse walks back in handing me a clipboard with the discharging papers attached and a black pen. I sign it and give it back to her.

"Alrighty. You are now free to go. Take some pain killers every 5 to 6 hours if the headache is still bothering you, and change your bandage every night before you go to bed."

I give her a nod and say thank you. As she heads out I start to sit up but as I do, my head begins to pound again. Harder if possible. I grip tightly onto the bed and shut my eyes tight trying to fight through the terrible pounding. I feel a hand grip onto my arm and I open my eyes and look over to see Grace with a concerned and worried look on her face.

"Are you okay, Han?"

"Just got up too fast. I'm fine."

"Here, I'll get you a wheelchair."

"Grace, I'm fine. I can still walk."

"Okay, well at least let me help you?"

I nod my head which I regretted because of the headache. Grace helped me up and eventually we were in her car and on the road.

It was an awkward drive so far until Grace spoke up.

"So, your place or mine?"

"What do you mean? Just drop me off at my place." I say, a bit confused about what she was asking me.

"I'm not leaving you alone Hannah. Not until you're feeling better."

"Grace I appreciate the fact that you're worried about me, but I'm fine."

"You're not fine, Hannah." It's true. I'm not fine. But I don't need a babysitter to look after me.

"Grace.."

"Let's go to my place." She says, changing the subject.

I nod and surprisingly it doesn't hurt my head as much as before. The pain killers were finally kicking in.

A/N
Hey guys! Finally updated! Hehe...
Anywho, hope you enjoy this chapter!
Almost 3k reads!! Aahhh!! You guys are really amazing! <3
Thinking of starting a new fic or maybe just a random short story? I don't know. You guys can decide.
Don't worry, I'll still be writing this fic as well! I now have lots of ideas for this fic and I'm excited for it!
Comment, rate and follow!
P.S: maybe some smut later on in the fic if you're all interested??? ;)