New Stories To Be Told

In the first bonus chapter, I mentioned that I was going to write a spin-off of The Untold Story and I finally have! The title is Last Seen Alive and the cover and blurb are up on my profile now, so be sure to add the book to your library so you won't miss any updates. The first chapter will be posted on the 15th of May. I want to get as much of it written down before I start posting it here so that I won't make you wait too long for updates, hence the slight delay.

A few things about this story. It's set in Pinehive too but like I mentioned before, Nathan and Natasha won't be the lead characters. Also, while I was writing TUS, I mixed dialects. That was not intentional and honestly, I wasn't aware it was an issue until it was pointed out to me. I blame my English teachers for telling me it was okay to use Mum and Mom interchangeably, LOL! I'll be sticking to one dialect in the new story, but I'm only human and I'll probably slip up occasionally so I apologise beforehand for that.

And for some more good news. I'm also working on a second story titled Truthful Liars. It's an idea I had while I was still working on TUS and I wanted to put it aside and work on the TUS spin-off instead, but the characters won't shut up in my head so...

The cover and a mini-blurb are also on my profile and the prologue will be posted towards the end of May. At some point, I'll probably need help deciding which story to update more frequently (because doing both and adulting will probably kill me), but we'll cross that bridge when we get there. It's a Mystery/Thriller too but a little different from TUS and LSA in POV and a bunch of other things. Wish me luck! (Goodness knows, I'll need it).

P.S. I'm not great at making covers so the ones I put up may be temporary.