A Jolly Easter

In New York City, in the sewers there was a lair with four turtles preparing for an easter party.

One had a blue bandanna, his name is Leonardo. But for short they call him, Leo.

The third turtle had purple had a purple bandanna, his name is Donatello. But for short they call him Donnie.

The second turtle had a red bandanna, his name is Raphael. But for short they call him Raph.

The last turtle had an orange bandanna, his name is Michelangelo. But for short they call him Mikey.

Mikey: "Man, this is gonna be the best easter ever!"

Donnie: "I know, I can't believe this is our first easter with the girls, Sonic and the gang, and the teen titans.

Raph: "Man, I really hope Sunset Shimmer will love this gift I made for her."

Leo: "Don't worry, Raph, Sunset will love it. She always loves the thing's you give her."

Raph: "Thanks, Leo."

Mikey was painting eggs the same color of him and his brothers bandanna's.

Donnie: "Whoa, Mikey! Are you coloring the eggs the same color of our bandanna's?"

Mikey: "Sure am! Remember last christmas, when I put christmas ornaments of the same our masks on the tree?"

Leo: "Sure do, little bro."

Mikey: "Well I'm doing the same thing. But this time in easter style."

Raph: "Never thought I'd hear those words."

Then four  teenage human friends came into the lair. One was a girl named April O'Neil. One was named Karai, one was named Shinigami. And one was a boy named Casey Jones.

April: "Hey, guys. Whatch'a doing?"

Donnie: "Were decorating for the party."

Mikey: "Yeah, the girls are love it when get here."

Karai: "Mind if we give you all a hand?"

Leo: "Sure, April, you can help Mikey paint the eggs, Shinigami, you help Donnie with decorations, Casey, you help Raph with the dinner, and Karai and I will set up the activities."

Casey: "Aye-Aye, Captain!"

Shinigami: "(Giggles) Let's not get too carried away with this."

Everyone help the turtles with the party decorating, while that, April and Mikey were painting the eggs.

April: "Perfect and Yellow!"

Mikey had paint all over his face.

April: "(Giggles) Mikey, you have paint all over your face."

Mikey: "Guess I am a messy painter. BOOYAKASHA!"

April: "(Giggles) Always excited."

Later, the party was completed,  And everyone was proud of it.

Leo: "This is perfect."

Raph: "I know, the gang's gonna love it."

Mikey: "You think they'll love my
buffet?"

Donnie: "(Smiles) I'm sure they'll love
It, little brother."

Just as they were finished, someone covered Mikey's eyes for surprise.

Mikey: "Hey, who making me blind?!"

A Voice: "Oh, Mikey!"

Mikey: "(Gasp) Pinkie, is that you?"

Pinkie Pie: (Uncovers his eyes) You got that correct my sugar rush! (Kisses Mikey's cheek)"

Mikey: "(Blushes) Hehe!"

Suddenly 6 more girls came into the lair, there was Sunset Shimmer, Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy.

Twilight: "Hey, guys. Happy Easter."

Leo: "Happy Easter to you girls too."

Then a dog named Spike came under Leo.

Spike: "Hey, what about me?"

Leo: "Oh right, you too Spike."

Rainbow Dash: "Hey, where's Sonic?"

Suddenly a blue blur speed right in front of them, revealing a blue hedgehog named Sonic.

Sonic: "Here I am."

Rainbow Dash: "Sonic!"

She ran to him and hugged him and kissed him. Then the rest of the Mobain gang arrived, Knuckles, Tails, Cream, Amy, Blaze, Silver, and Shadow.

Cream: "Hello everyone, Happy Easter!"

Fluttershy: "(Giggling) Happy Easter to you too, Cream."

Tails: So, what activities do you guy's have?

Mikey: "Well, there's easter egg hunting, egg and spoon racing, a jelly bean guessing game, also there's the new Peter Rabbit movie for us to watch."

Raph: "Forgot about the buffet, Mikey."

Pinkie Pie: "THERE'S A BUFFET? HOW GREAT IS THIS HOLIDAY?"

Then a green bunny appeared in front of Cream.

Cream: "(Gasp) A bunny! (Picks it up) Oh, your so cute! You look just like me. (Hugs it)

The bunny suddenly turned into what is known as Beast Boy, which scared Cream.

Beast Boy: "Hey, don't you know that a  Bunny is black, white or brown, not green."

Cream: "Sorry, mister Beast Boy."

Sunset Shimmer: "How did you get in here anyway?"

Beast Boy: "The guy's and I wanted to surprise you guy's."

A Voice: "But looks like we blew it."

Then came a half man half robot name Cyborg. Then therewas Robin, Starfire, and Raven.

Starfire: "Greetings, my Easter packed friends.

Robin: Another jolly easter for us.

Raven: This time with you guy's.

Mikey: "Well then...let's get this easter started"

Beast Boy: "AWW, YEAH!

Everyone cheered and began their easter. But what they didn't know is that they are about to go on an adventure. An adventure about the true meaning of easter.

To be continued...

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles belonged to Nickelodeon

My Little Pony Equestria Girls belongs to Hasbro

Sonic belongs to Sega

Teen Titans Go belongs to DC universe