He is Risen

The next morning, everyone was enjoying breakfast.

Applejack: "So, how'd you sleepy heads sleep last night?"

Caesy: "Fine, I can't believe got over the tragedy that happened on Friday."

Leo: "Yeah, but what's important now is that we all remember an important friend and we'll never forget him forever."

Then suddenly, there was a knock on the door and Leo went to go get it. It was Mary, Peter, John.

Mary: "LEONARDO! HE'S ALIVE, JESUS IS ALIVE!"

Leo: "Whoa Whoa, slow down Mary, what happened again."

Peter: "The lord, we saw him, spoke with him, he ate bread in front of us. He's alive!"

Raph: "That's impossible."

John: "Come see for yourselves."

They took Leo and Raph to Jesus' tomb, which was empty and the stone was rolled away.

They were shocked and they went inside and saw the burial cloth that Jesus' was wrapped in lying there.

Leo: "I..I don't believe this."

Raph: "Neither do I!"

They all went back to the house and told the others what they saw.

Everybody: "WHAT?"

Cyborg: "Oh no, this is bad."

Beast Boy: "Body stealers, Body stealers!

Leo: "Alright, Let's calm down. Where're gonna work together to find the body and..."

He we was cut off when a mysterious man appeared in a white robe in front of them

Jesus: "Peace be unto you."

Everyone gasped at what they saw.

Leo: "J-Jesus, is that really you?"

Jesus: "Come and touch the scars on my hands and feet and side, know that I am flesh and blood."

They touched his scars on his hands, feet, and side, they believed. They cried as they hugged him tight.

Pinkie Pie: "(Crying) I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S REALLY YOU!"

Amy: "(Crying) OH, JESUS, DON'T EVER LEAVE US LIKE AGAIN!"

Jesus: "Don't you believe? It was written, that I must suffer many things and on the third day rise from the dead. Now you see why I died, I did it for your pain, your suffering and sin. Now it is done, you all are now in my fathers kingdom."

Sunset Shimmer: "(Sniff) It's go to know that."

Leo: "And it's good to have you back, Jesus."

They all hugged their resurrected friend.

To be continued...

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles belonged to Nickelodeon

My Little Pony Equestria Girls belongs to Hasbro

Sonic belongs to Sega

Teen Titans Go belongs to DC universe

Jesus, Peter, John, Mary belong to the Bible