An Understanding and Another Miracle

Meanwhile, Jesus, the disciples, and the team were in a house to rest for the day. Some of them were still upset with Jesus' actions.

Amy: "That was a good sporting, of what you did at that temple today."

Jesus: "Do you still not understand? The temple was meant for prayer, not a market."

Rainbow Dash: "Yeah but you could've yelled for them to stop, instead of flipping tables!"

Sonic: "And you could've said powerful words, instead letting all the animals free and chasing people with a whip!

Shadow: "And why did you say you would destroy the temple and build it again in three days?"

Jesus: "Friends! This is why I came to this earth. I have to proclaim what my father wants and what he needs."

Raven: "By causing violence?"

Jesus: "Sometimes my father can get angry, he may have to cause violence."

They suddenly heard a crash and thud from outside.

Blaze: "What was that?"

They rushed outside and saw that it was Robin falling down and breaking his leg.

Robin: "OOOWW! MY LEG!"

Starfire: "Oh my gosh! Robin, are you okay?

Robin: "DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M OKAY?"

Starfire: "I take that as a no."

Jesus then cam near Robin and kneeled down.

Robin: "Jesus, please heal my leg."

Jesus: "Calm yourself, Richard."

Jesus then touched his leg.

Jesus: "I say to you, get up and walk."

Robin did as he said, as he stood up his leg was healed and he could walk.

Robin: "MY LEG IS HEALED! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, JESUS!

Robin then gave him a tight hug.

Jesus: "(Laughing) Your most welcome, Richard."

Robin then ran to Starfire and hugged her tight too.

Robin: "Oh, Starfire, my leg is healed, it's a miracle! (Kisses her cheek)"

Starfire blushed at him feeling the kiss on his cheek.

Cyborg: "Wow, Now that was one miracle!"

Jesus: "I'm not going to be here long, as some of you don't understand what I'm about to do."

The rest were worried about what they think what he meant.

John: "Has anyone seen Judas?"

Peter: "I'm sure he's out somewhere getting a few things for the Passover, he'll be back."

But what they don't know is that Judas Iscariot will soon betray them, even Jesus.

To be continued...

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles belonged to Nickelodeon

My Little Pony Equestria Girls belongs to Hasbro

Sonic belongs to Sega

Teen Titans Go belongs to DC universe

Jesus, Peter, John belong to the Bible