Carrying the Cross

In a road where the crowd were watching the men carry there crosses to their crucifixion's.

Two men where carrying cross beams, but Jesus was carrying his entire cross.

The team run through the crowd to find Jesus.

Beast Boy: "THERE HE IS!"

They saw Jesus weakly carrying the cross, they tried to get through, but the crowd was to strong and the soldiers were strong enough to push them in the crowd.

Jesus fell down, the soldier whipped him to get back up, and so he got back up.

Then Jesus saw his mother and the other woman weeping.

Jesus: "Daughters of Jerusalem, do not weep for me; weep for yourselves and for your children. For the time will come when you will say, 'Blessed are the childless women, the wombs that never bore and the breasts that never nursed! Then "'they will say to the mountains, "Fall on us!" and to the hills, "Cover us! For if people do these things when the tree is green, what will happen when it is dry?"

Jesus then fell a second time, The soldiers whipped him again, and he got back up.

Jesus carried the cross on and on. And finally he fell the third time, and he could carry the cross anymore.

The soldiers tried to get him back up, but he couldn't do it.

Soldier: You there, what's your name?"

Man: "Simon of Cyrene."

Soldier: "Help him carry his cross!"

But while that, Cream snuck pass the crowd and ran to Jesus.

Cream: "(Crying) Jesus?"

Jesus: "This is not the end, I am making all thing new."

The soldiers grabbed Cream and threw her back in the crowd.

Simon went and help Jesus up and carried his cross.

Amy: "CREAM, THERE YOU ARE! COME ON THEY'RE GOING THIS WAY!

They followed them all the way to a hill called the skull (Golgotha), where they'll be crucified.

To be continued...

Sonic belongs to Sega

Teen Titans go belongs to Dc

Jesus, Women, Mary, Soldiers, Simon of Cyrene belongs to the Bible