Ivy Hargreeves

disclaimer: this book is not incest related, it is not a ivy x one of her siblings! even if the exact definition for adopted siblings isn't considered incest, they were raised as siblings and call each other brother and sister so it is incest. she has a love interest in season two. please do not comment things about incest, it's fucking disgusting and i would never romanticize that. it makes me really uncomfortable with everyone saying it in my comments so please respect me and stop. normalize ivy having a good relationship with her siblings bc keep in mind they didn't have any friends growing up, only each other. if you see any comments about incest please do not hesitate to say something to them because i'd greatly appreciate it. also the first season of this book in not edited so i'd again appreciate if you didn't call me out on spelling errors. when i get the time i will go back and edit it but i do not need anyone else's input on things i already know are spelt or missing punctuation! thanks!

 when i get the time i will go back and edit it but i do not need anyone else's input on things i already know are spelt or missing punctuation! thanks!

lizzy green as...
Ivy Hargreeves

Ivy had been humming to herself as she sat by the window

Ivy had been humming to herself as she sat by the window. The sunlight was shinning down on her newly sun kissed sky. Her eyes were shining there signature bright green color as she sketched away on her note pad adding to her recent Fashion line that had been trending all across Nyc by now. The plants on her window danced away while her hand moved as they followed her motion, a few wrapped around her chair on their own but Ivy didn't mind.

She was happy and content until her assistant knocked violently on her door and swung it open without reviving Ivy's consent. The small girl sighed loudly as she sat the notebook down as the plants died down from around her.

"What is it Lena? Can't you see i'm working on my new collection. My customers will be expecting new trends soon." Ivy scolded her. Lena nodded violently at her words.

"I'm sorry Ms.Ivy but i've got some terrible news. It's about your father."

•••

October 1st, 1989

A young girl no older than 21 had just fallen over in pain as she clutched her stomach tightly and let her screams wail out.

"You alright miss?" a english accent asked loudly as he looked down at the fallen woman in the street. She was screaming loudly as the man opened his mouth to speak but stoped mid sentence as he saw the poor girls stomach grow five times it's size. A few moments later the woman had been in a room with a rag on her head as she wailed more and more while pushing. The kind man infront of her head a baby in his arms as she pushed the other out as they both cried.

The girl feel back in relief as the woman infront of her held the baby out to her but the young girl shook her head toward it, not wanting anything to due with either babies.

on the twelve hour on the first day on October, 1989, forty three woman around the world gave birth. This was unusual, only as the fact that non of these woman had been pregnant when the day first began. So Reginald Hargreeves, mesenteric billionaire and adventure resolved locate and adopt as many children as possible.

"Extraordinary." A older man said as he entered the room of the two old couple and the young female, who was recovering from just giving birth. He had a Monical on his right eye and a pair of flying glasses rested on his white hair.

"How much do you want for both?" he asked bluntly as the woman stared at him.

He got eight of them.

•••
author note
I know this is short but i just wanted this as a opener, the chapters will be longer in the future reference:)