"She's power mimicking"

"Shit, Mom! Mom!" Diego yelled as the four of them now got outside

"Mom! Cmon" Ivy tried as Klaus also joined in. Grace blew them a kiss before the house feel. taking her with it.

"Mom! Ivy, Klaus come here help me search" Diego yelled as Ivy continued to cry. Klaus let go of Ivy for a second as Ben began to talk to her..

. Klaus then went to Diego who was still yelling about Mom.

"Diego. Stop, stop" Klaus said calmly as he grabbed his arms as Diego pushed him off.

"Let me go! What are you doing!" Diego yelled at him but Klaus pulled him away from the mess.

"Just stop stop. She's gone" Klaus whispered.

"What? You wanna wa-wa-walk away from this?" Diego studdered catching Ivy's attention as she walked forward and squeezed his shoulder.

"What about Pogo?" Diego asked toward Klaus, still wanting to look for them.

"He didn't make it" Luther said as he appeared next to them with Allison by his side.

"What?" Ivy asked in a soft voice as she could literally feel her heart breaking.

"Vanya killed him" Luther informed her.

"But Vanya wouldn't-" Diego began but Luther cut him off.

"No I saw it. Just before we got out" Luther signed.

"Mom and now Pogo" Diego whispered as Ivy frowned sadly.

"Guys!" Five yelled, running up to them.

"Where the hell have you been? I nearly died trying to find you, asshole!" Ivy yelled as she ran up to him and hugged him as he pulled her close to him.

"This is it. The apocalypse is still on, the world ends today" Five said to his other four siblings while he held Ivy close to side .

"What? I thought you said it was over?" Klaus asked confused. Ivy pulled away from Five and wrapped her arms around herself as she watched him show a news paper.

"I was wrong, okay? This news paper I found in the future the day I got stuck. The headline hasn't changed" Five told them.

"No that dosent mean anything. Time could have been healed since that news paper came out this morning" Diego said.

"You're not listening to me. When I found it, I assumed this place came down with everything else. But here we are, the moons still shining and the earth is in one piece but not the academy" Five said as he showed the newspaper again.

"I'm confused" Klaus said as him and Ivy shared a look.

"Then listen to me you idiots! Vanya destroys the academy before the apocalypse. I thought Harold Jankins was the cause but he was the fuss, Vanya is the bomb. Vanya caused the apocalypse!" Five yelled. Ivys eyes widened slowly as she let it sink in. The same violin playing girl who Ivy use to tell all her secrets too and share everything with was what had caused the end of the world and tried to kill Ivy moments before.