"What's up with the twenty questions?"

Ivy looked left and right in the hallway as she noticed Pogo working on Grace

Ivy looked left and right in the hallway as she noticed Pogo working on Grace. She sighed before sneaking past him slightly and opening the front door. With a breath of fresh air, she set off to look to Klaus.

"Excuse me? Have you seen this guy?" Ivy asked as she showed a picture of Klaus on her phone.

"Sorry hun" the old man shrugged and walked away.

"Hi. Have you seen this guy come in here recently?" Ivy asked the cute old lady working at the donut shop. A older woman and pale male in suits sat at the bar next to her, they looked tired and in a daze.

"I'm sorry sweetie but I haven't. Feel free to ask around though" Agnes smiled at her, making Ivy sigh.

"Thanks" she mumbled before flopping down next to the woman, who looked over at her.

"Rough night?" Ivy asked the lady, who only nodded.

"Me and you both" she sighed. The lady looked over at the male before she looked back at Ivy with wide eyes. Ivy stood up quickly.

"I hope you two have a better day today" she smiled kindly at the two. Cha Cha looked at the girl in shook still and watched her leave.

Ivy had been looking for hours by now, she then came across another guy who seemed to be in his late twenty's.

"Excuse me sir? Sorry but have you seen this guy?" Ivy asked the man who eyed her slightly.

"I haven't, but you I have" he chuckled to himself slightly.

"Excuse me?" she asked him with frowned eyes-brows.

"You have those stores. My wife's bought so many of your clothes then wonders where all our money went" he said with a laugh, making Ivy grin slightly.

"Oh, well i'm sorry about that" she laughed along with him.

"Well you have a good rest of the night" Ivy said to him and went to walk away but hid hand came to her elbow, making Ivy frown her brows and look back at him.

"Where you going?" he asked her and stepped closer, making Ivy step away from him.

"I really need to find my brother" she told him and went to walk away again but the guy grabbed her.

"How about you ditch your brother and we'll go back to mine" he suggested.

"Let me go" she said as she pulled from him but his grip tightened on her.

"I don't think so" he laughed before pulling her.

"I said let me go!" Ivy yelled loudly before she swung her hand, making the nearby tree vines fly forward and wrap around the guy, pulling him away from her.

"What the hell!" he yelled loudly. Ivy's eyes widened before she waved her hand, making the vines wrap around the mans neck and squeeze. He began to pull on them in the air and chocking noises were heard. Ivy's eyes continued to water and then she pulled her hand towards her, allowing the plant to break the guys neck than retreat to the tree.