"Im a fucking woman."

•••

"Woah, Ronnie, look at this place." Ivy said in aw as she looked around at the building for sale.

"It's twice as big as the one in Las Vegas." Ronnie added in as she dusted off the stairs case.

"With double rooms, maybe not everyone will have to bunk." Ivy said as she put her hand on the staircase, gorgeous green vines traveling up the staircase and decorating it perfectly. Ronnie giggled at the beauty as Ivy smiled at her, forming a flower in her hand to put behind her ear.

Ronnie flushed while looking at the smaller girl, Ivys green eyes shining gorgeously against the bright plants. Ivy stared at her back, something she did often but rarely like this.

'Woman do not love other woman, number eight.'

"Ugh, so do you think we have saved up enough for this place?" Ivy asked as she looked away with a clear of her throat, her fathers voice in her head.

"Between the jars we have saved and the donations from your odd and cult leading brother... yeah, we have enough." Ronnie said with a laugh a Ivy grinned widely, doing a small circle as Ronnie suddenly felt a drop of cold on her nose. Looking up small snow flakes fell from the ceiling as Ivy spun slowly.

"Ivy... what are you doing?" Ronnie asked, not use to this, only use to the random flowers forming around them and the usual leafs and vines.

"I have no clue." Ivy laughed as she stopped spinning, the snow dropping in her hair as Ronnie looking upwards.

"Have we made a decision?" the relator as he walked into the room, the snow suddenly stopping as the two shared a grin before nodding their heads.

"You know, never did I think spending money would be so nice." Ronnie said as she licked her fingers, the milkshake her and Ivy were sharing in between the two at the small diner near the building.

"Right? It's like... money is so important, but it's important to spend on this stuff." Ivy said as she dipped her fry into the milkshake as her eyes widened in sugar rush.

"Seriously! Like what do we buy next?" Ronnie said as she threw her head back after taking a large sip of the milkshake.

"Fabrics and glitter!" Ivy said to loudly as she pumped her first into the air.

"Fabrics and glitter!" Ronnie repeated as she mimicked the Hargreeves girls motion before her. The odd looks they were getting from people around them made the two drop their hands and giggle slightly. The loud police sirens zooming past the diner made the two look out confused.

"What do you think happened?" Ronnie asked as Ivy shrugged while taking a sip of the drink before pausing.

"Wait... ex-excuse me, which way is Lonos Diner?" Ivy asked the couple next to her, leaning over the seat to much.

"Personal space please, and just a few streets away." The man said as Ivy and Ronnie shared a look before throwing money on the table and taking off out of the diner.

"Allison! Allison!" Ivy yelled in a panic as she took off, the sight of her sister being yanked out of the diner forcefully by white police shaking her. Allison was thrown into Ivy as the two stumbled.

"Let me help, tell me what I can do." Ivy said quickly, looking around for Ronnie after loosing sight of her.

"I-I dont-" Allison began before her eyes widened as she looked behind Ivy, "Ray! Ray!"

Allison took off in the direction a dark man was being beaten by two police, Ivy going to follow her until she heard Ronnie yell out for her. Looking around Ivy felt her heart race a million miles a minute, her breathing picking up.