"The most iconic duo in your life again."

•••

"Ivy, you're freaking me out." Ronnie groaned as she looked over at Ivy who was bouncing her leg up and down.

"You don't understand Ronnie, this is Klaus we're talking about, my best bud, my brother from another mother, i'm excit-" Ivy began before she cut herself off as Allison pulled into a massive mansion.

"This is Klaus's?" Ivy asked in shock, looking toward Allison who was driving.

"Apparently." she said with a chuckle at her sister, parking her car as the three got out of the car.

"This... this is what we need for our group." Ronnie said as she put a arm around Ivy while Allison pushed the door open.

"No kidding." Ivy said with a laugh, looking around at the large and oddly clean house. Ivy paused when she saw a figure walking, the back of his head raven as his body was covered in a black jacket. Ivy stopped, knowing Allison and Ronnie couldn't see him.

"Ivy? Come on, I think Klaus is out here." Allison said, realizing her sister wasn't following.

"I'll meet you guys out there, just a second." Ivy said with a smile as Allison nodded and headed off while Ronnie stayed.

"You okay?" the blonde asked as Ivy nodded.

"You're not gonna understand this part at all." Ivy said with fair warning as Ronnie laughed.

"I don't understand anything about you and your family." she admits with a laugh as Ivy sighed with a smile as she nodded pulling Ronnie along with her down the hallway until she saw him again.

"Ben?" she asked softly, trying not to show her excitement, remembering as kids he'd panic when she did. Ben turned around quickly at her words, seeing Ivy grinning while Ronnie looked confused.

"Ivy." he said, blinking in shock as he smiled, "Ivy!"

"Ben!" she gushed, praying she still had power mimicked Klaus's power enough. And she did, because she could hug him in those moments.

"What are you doing here?" Ben asked as he hugged her tightly, unaware Ronnie was looking oddly.

"Ivy.. what the hell are you doing?" Ronnie asked, watching the girl hug thin air.

"Give me a second." Ivy said as she smiled, continuing to hug Ben as he squeezed her.

"Girlfriend?" Ben asked as they pulled away.

"No, no. Um, Ben this is Ronnie, my friend from Las Vegas... Ronnie this is Ben and you can't see him but he's very much here and dead." Ivy said as Ronnies jaw dropped.

"Dead?" she asked in shock as Ivy looked back at Ben.

"What have you two been doing this whole time?" she asked with a grin, looking up at Ben in amazement.

"Klaus has a cult and they think he's jesus or something." Ben said as Ivy shook her head with a laugh.

"Typical Klaus." the two said at the same time before laughing.

"He missed you.... I missed you." Ben said with a soft smile as Ivy smiled.

"I missed you guys too." she said with a smile.

"Come on... Klaus is gonna lose it." Ben said while wrapping a arm around her and pulling her off, passing right through Ronnie as she got a chill before Ivy pulled her along.

"He's not mad at me... is he?" Ivy asked worried as the three neared the back door.

"Are you talking to me or dead brother?" Ronnie asked confused while looking down at Ivy.