"Tits up."

"The nerve of that man! I mean, one thing goes wrong, and he's on a warpath

"The nerve of that man! I mean, one thing goes wrong, and he's on a warpath. I mean, doesn't know who I am? No, no, Ray, you know exactly who I am. You just can't handle it!" Allison went on a rant in the middle of the small yet lovely salon.

"Men... Klaus is the only decision one, i'm telling you." Ivy said from where she sipping on the cherry coke, seated in one of the chairs with her legs crossed and flipping through a magazine.

"Right? I'm protecting him." Allison said as she yanked rather hard on Klaus hair while Vanya finger gunned the bottles on the shelves.

"Ow! From what?" Klaus questioned as Allison yanked.

"The end of the world, for one." Allison said as Ivy agreed.

"Right? Like why are we the bad guys for protecting the people we love? Like, i'm sorry for not wanting you to get involved and possibly die. But no, Ivy and Allison are the bad people and let's all take Ronnie and Rays side." Ivy went on with her rant as she spilt a bit of her drink on her but couldn't bother to care.

"Is the world really gonna end in six days?" Vanya spoke up as she looked at them through the mirror on the wall.

"Well, it did last time and we did everything Five could think of to stop it." Allison spoke as she began to tease Klaus's hair but he couldn't manage to stop moving.

"Hey, wouldn't it be weird if Five grew up all hot? Wouldn't that be weird?" Klaus asked as he stood and put a cigarette in his mouth.

"Klaus, what the f-"

"Okay, ew!"

"What?"

"Oh please with Miss "Luther was my lover."" Klaus mocked Allison as Ivy shut her magazine, having it no interest at this point.

"Oh lord, do not remind me of those days. Gag in my freakin' mouth." Ivy spoke as she faked a gag, "Don't make me puke and ruin my lipstick."

"We have never even kissed." Allison defended herself as she put a hand toward the two.

"Yeah, but you guys were making little sick moon-dog eyes at each other." Klaus said as he rocked on his heels to the music.

"Let's not forget the time you took his side when he threw me out the window." Ivy said as Klaus laughed at the memory.

"It was not his fault, are we forgetting the time you jumped off the roof to see if you could fly?" Allison spoke to her with a eyebrow raise as Ivy scoffed.

"But I didn't throw Klaus off with me, did I?" shes shot back at her before sipping at her drink again.

"Aren't we all brothers and sister?" Vanya asked with a very confused and disturbing face as Klaus snorted

"Well, technically it's-" Allison began with a stressed look as Klaus cut her off.

"If you have to use the word technically, you're already in trouble." Klaus said as Allison sighed before looking to Ivy who was holding back a laugh.