"Don't sweat it Poison Ivy"

"I don't think she's breathing" Luther said as he held Allison in his arms

"I don't think she's breathing" Luther said as he held Allison in his arms. The six of them now pulled up at the Academy and ran for the doors.

"If we don't get her up stairs she's gonna die!" Klaus yelled as they fortunately got Allison to Mom just in time.
-
"She suffered a saver lose lation to her larynx. One of you will need to give blood" Mom told them as she felt on Allison's throat.

"I will" They all answered.

"I'm doing it" Luther argued as he rushed forward.

"I'm afraid that's not possible dear boy. Your blood is more compatible with mine" Pogo said to him sadly as Luther looked away embarrassed.

"I've got this" Ivy said as she held out her arm.

"I'm sorry, miss Ivy. Due to your cells being frozen, your blood is not considered normal enough for her" Pogo said as he looked away, missing Ivy's hurt face.

"Hey don't sweat it Poison Ivy. I love needles" Klaus patted her shoulder then pulled up his shirt before Pogo once again, stopped him.

"Master Klaus. Your blood is, how should I say this? Too polluted" Pogo told him and Ivy literally face planted.

"Move"
Diego said as he stepped forward.

"Diego don't you hate-" Ivy began before Diego looked up at the needle and passed out on the floor.

"Needles" Ivy finishes with a sigh as she moved to the floor next to him .

"Stick him" Pogo nodded as Ivy pulled his shirt up softly with his head in her lap.

18 year ago
"Number eight, have you figure it out yet?" Reginald asked her as he saw her cowering in the corner.

"Please. Let me leave" Ivy cried out.

"Not until you learn the power to heal. You have to control it and i'd hurry up if I were you. Number four is having another one of his night mares" Her father said before he slammed the door in the room.

"help me" the body infront of her said. He was burnt to a crisp and Reginald had brought him here along with thirteen others that surrounded the room. Twelve had already been dead.

"I don't know how i'm so sorry" she cried as she scooted closer to him in hopes of comfort but she looked away, clearly frightened by the sight.

"Ivy! Ivy! Hey let her out of there!" Ivy heard from the other side of the wall. She immediately recognized the voice and toward her door.

"Diego! Get me out of here!" she cried out and banged on the wall.

"Not until she learns to control it, number two. Now go back to sleep" Reginald ordered.

"Ivy, Ivy can you hear me?" Diego asked her through the wall as she started to choke on a sob.