"Damn, nice way to throw a burn V"

2003Ivy stood staring out the attic window with a small smile on her face when the door swung open

2003
Ivy stood staring out the attic window with a small smile on her face when the door swung open.

"Oh, sorry Ivy I didn't realize you were here" Allison apologized before going to leave.

"Wait Ali" Ivy called out, making Allison open the door and look at her again.

"What were you coming up here for?" she asked the tall girl, who only smiled.

"When i'm upset this is where I come to" She told her.

"Me too" Ivy said with a small smile. Allison walked in and shut the door behind her as she went over and sat
next to Ivy to look up at the stars.

"The sky is so pretty at night, I never understood why it can't just always be like this" Allison said to her.

"Me either, the suns too hot and can give you cancer if you don't wear sunscreen. The night is so much better in many scenarios" Ivy said as she stuck her head out the window more, letting the air hit her.

"You'd be able to heal it all away" Allison laugh slightly as she looked over at her sister, who smiled.

"What were you upset about?" Ivy asked her as she summoned her plants over and began, what seemed to be braiding them together. Allison watched her in aw.

"Just Dad. He doesn't know when to give me a break. And Luther won't  stand up for me when Dads around. Just bothers me" Allison shrugged with a small frown and looked out the window.

"Well from one over worked sister to another. I present to you the sister of the year award that's also shaped as a crown" Ivy said with a laugh as she handed Allison the small halo made out of a few flowers but mostly vines. Allison laughed along with her and sat the crown on her head.

"I love it" Allison grinned at her slightly.

"And also as a reminder... that i'll always stand up for you" Ivy grinned at Allison, who smiled and wrapped her arms around her smaller sister.

today
"Ivy, Ivy!" a familiar voice said, making Ivy snap out of her daze as she felt a hand on her shoulder. Ivy jumped and spun around to see Allison infront of her.

"Are you okay? I've been calling your name for three minutes" Allison said worried as she scanned the green eyed girl. Ivy just blinked.

"I'm fine. Is everything okay? you seem worried" Ivy asked to Allison as she let out a cough.

"I need to show you something. It's Mom" Allison said, making Ivy's green eyes grow wide.

"Play it again" Luther said as the three of them stared at the tape of Grace giving their father a cup and then him dying shortly after.

"We've watched it a hundred times Luther" Ivy groaned.

"It's the same ever time" Allison added in.

"Wha-wha-what is she doing?" Luther asked in disbelief as he turned to look at the two girls. Allison sighed.