"Off the staircase you go"

Ivy had woken up with a throbbing pain in her chest

Ivy had woken up with a throbbing pain in her chest. She groaned as she tried to move but a hand came to her elbow, making her gasp.

"Please Miss Ivy. You need to stay still" Pogo said to her as Ivy frowned her eyebrows in pain then laid back down.

"Klaus" Ivy said as she looked at Pogo, her voice was dripping with pain. Pogo sighed sadly.

"Master Klaus isn't here at the moment. When he returns i'll be sure to let you know his arrival. For now please get some rest Miss Ivy" Pogo said as he pushed her some more pain killers into the IV before patting her head and leaving. Ivy sighed as she looked back down at her IV before the door opened again.

"Allison" she grinned as her hand laid on her bare stomach. Allison frowned at the sight of Ivy in her sports bra and black jeans while the gauze wrapped her bullet wound.

"How you feeling?" Allison asked as she walked closer .

"Like I was shot" Ivy said with a chuckle, making Allison laugh slightly, she stopped when she noticed Ivy frown in pain .

"Remember what Diego said, take away your own pain" Allison said to her quickly as she sat next to her on the bed side.

"I don't know how to very well" Ivy said as she put a hand on her stomach and let her veins glow.

"Better?" Allison asked but Ivy shook her head.

"I know i'm probably not one of the top people you wanna see right now but I had to know you were okay" the woman said as she smiled shyly and squeezed Ivy's hand.

"Why wouldn't I wanna see you?" Ivy asked her with sad eyes.

"I just thought you'd much rather wake up to see Klaus or Diego here. Or Five even... or Vanya" Allison shrugged.

"No i'm glad you're here. Shows you really care" Ivy said as she looked away sadly .

"I'm sure they'll come back" Allison resurged her quickly as Ivy didn't answer.

"Ivy... something happened" Allison said as she took a deep breath and looked down.

"What is it?" Ivy asked as her eyes widened in alert.

"I should probably show you instead.." Allison trailed off as Ivy's eyebrows frowned.

Allison had her arm wrapped tightly around Ivy's waist as she held onto her sisters broad shoulders Tightly. Ivy had pulled on a black hood on her way out incase anyone was home. Allison brought Ivy to a hallway were the first thing she saw was Pogo.

"Miss Ivy, didn't I tell you to stay in bed?" Pogo asked as he stood up quickly but Ivy's eyes stared in horror at her Mom, who's arm was cut open and body was limb. She was dead.

"The intruders last night, they did this" Allison whispered as Ivy's lip quivers and a tear fell from her right eye.

"Fix her Pogo. Please" Ivy said as she tried to walk closer but held her chest as she tumbled but Allison caught her.

"Let me take you back" Allison said to her but Ivy pushed on her arms.

"No, no I need to stay here" Ivy said but Allison was pulling her away.

"Let me go Allison, Let me go!" she yelled but Allison held her close and shhed her softly as Ivy started to cry and spun around to hug her sister.

"This is the worse Idea ever" Ben sighed as she stood next to the trio infront of him. Klaus and Diego had one of their hands on Ivy's shoulder and the other wrapped around her thighs as they held her in the air near the staircase.

"Ben you've said that eight times, she'll be okay" Klaus said to him as Ben sighed.

"Ivy Claire Hargreeves do not make me rumor you" Allison hissed at her from below the stair case.

"She'll be fine Allison. I'll catch her" Luther said to Allison.

"Five you better be ready to blink if he doesn't catch her" Diego scolded Five from down the stairs as Five just rolled his eyes with a nod. Ivy looked over and saw Vanya shaking her head at Ivy, who just nodded in response.

"Ivy do you have to do this?" Ben asked huff.

"It'll be okay Benticals. It's to help Luther remember? He's gotta train too" Ivy said as she grinned at him slightly.

"Ready?" Luther yelled from down below .

"One" Diego said as they began swinging her back and forth.

"Two" Klaus added in.

"Three" the trio said as the two boys threw Ivy over the stair case as she screamed. Five jumped forward just as Luther caught her.

"I've got you" he said to her. Ivy looked up at the two boys from the staircase as they watched intensely.

"Wow!" she yelled and gave them a thumbs up as they cheered. Ben walked down the stairs as hr shook his head with a smile as Allison laughed.

"What are you doing children?" Reginald's voice boomed, making all their smiles disappear as Luther sat Ivy on the ground.

"We were only practicing Luther's strength. Extra training like you said remember?" Ivy said as she pushed the blonde behind her. Ben peaked over her shoulder as Diego and Klaus ran down the stairs.

"By throwing you off the staircase?" he asked her with a scold.

"To make sure he'd be able to catch me, you know if anyone's ever falls from a building or anything when we're on a mission.... he'd be able to catch them" Ivy nodded as Reginald stared at her.

"Very well. Nice thinking Number Eight" he said to her with a nod before walking off. Klaus and Ivy giggled as they wrapped their arms around each other.

"That was very dangerous of all of you. Ivy could have gotten hurt" Grace told them as she walked in the room.

"Sorry Mom" Diego said as he looked away.

"That's quite alright Diego. You be carful Ivy" she said as she smiled at Diego then put a hand on Ivy's face.

so i wanted this chapter to be like with my own ideas so here it is! Next chapter will go along with the storyline better

•so i wanted this chapter to be like with my own ideas so here it is! Next chapter will go along with the storyline better