"Who Dosen't like a good pair of balls, right?"

"Forget about him, I'm glad you're here

"Forget about him, I'm glad you're here." Allison had just got done telling Vanya, who was re thinking her thoughts about coming due to Diego's outburst. Vanya smiled slightly and went to say something when all of a sudden, the vine from the plant in the corner flew off swiftly, making Allison gasp loudly. The vine wrapped their self around the door handle and pulled it open with ease as number eight had walked in with her luggage following her. The vine retreated quickly as Ivy stepped inside with a large inhale from her nose.

"Well at least it doesn't smell like dead guy. Just dust and old syrup." Ivy stated as she walked inside and looked around. Her eyes now feel onto her two sisters and a smile appear on her face.

"Ivy." Allison spoke first as she quickly walked toward the smaller girl and hugged her tightly.

"Ali. I've missed you, did you get my dress I made you in the mail? The red one. I wasn't sure if you moved or not and your assistant told me she couldn't give away personal information. She didn't seem to believe me when I said you were my sister either." Ivy laughed slightly as she looked up at her sister, who was grinning.

"Yeah, she's got to work on that. I loved it, fits perfectly. I actually wore it to one of my primers recently" Allison said to her as she smiled. Ivy smiled back and noticed Vanya looking around awkwardly, swaying her arms. Ivy set her luggage against the door and walked toward the brunette.

"Vanya, it's so good to see you." Ivy smiled as she embraced the small woman tightly, who let out a "oh" and then hesitantly hugged her back.

"I read your book." Ivy said as she pulled back to look into her sisters brown eyes.

"Ivy, I-" Vanya began but the green eyed girl cut her off before she could.

"It was amazing. I was so proud of you, the book club across from one of my stores had them up for sale. Ever chance I got i'd never forget to remind the librarian that you were my sister." Ivy smiled as she blinked her long eyelashes both Vanya and Allison had always been jealous of. Ivy really didn't love the book, though she wasn't fond of some of the things she said about their family.

"You aren't... upset?" Vanya said as her voice stayed low as if she'd been afraid Ivy would yell at her like Diego did. She knew her sister was never the type to put up with anything like this.

"I was, definitely. But i'm over that and I understand. It was ballsy, big time. But who doesn't love a good pair of balls, right?" Ivy smirked as she punched Vanya's shoulder, gentle not to hurt her. Allison chuckled from behind the two as she looked down at her feet trying to hid her laughing face. Vanya laughed under her breath too as she stayed staring at the girl infront of her.

"Oh hey, I saw the clothes you made on the tv. It looked really good under all those new york lights." Vanya said as the silence went back.

"Thanks." Ivy grinned slightly