"You seem sad"

"Well this is not good" Five said as him, Ivy, and Klaus walked out of the building

"But I was pretty good though right? Yeah what about my consent bitch!" Klaus yelled mimicking himself.

"You were amazing Klaus" Ivy grinned back at him.

"Klaus it doesn't matter." Five glared at the two laughing siblings.

"What what what what what's the big deal with this eye anyway?" Klaus asked as Five glared at them.

"Theres someone out there that's going to lose an eye in the next seven days, they're going to bring about the end of life on this earth as we know it" He glared at the two then turned away.

"Wow wow wait Five. What's going on, you're freaking me out now" Ivy said as she grabbed his shoulders.

"Yeah can I get that twenty bucks now or?" Klaus interfered as he swung his hands around.

"Your twenty bucks?" Five glared at him as he moved Ivy's hands out the way to walk closer to Klaus.

"Yeah my twenty bucks" Klaus said back.

"The apocalypse is coming and all you can think about is getting high?" Five yelled at him.

"We'll I'm also quite hungry.
Tummy's a rumbling grrr" Klaus said as he waved his fingers around.

"You're useless. You're all useless" Five glared up at him.

"Excuse me! Klaus just busted his ass in there for you and now you want to call him useless? He probably gave himself a concussion and could have almost went blind just for your stupid glass eye and now we're all useless? Seriously!" Ivy yelled as she shoved him back.

"Ivy, you know what I mean" he began but she held up a hand to silence him.

"Yeah cmon you need to lighten up old man. Hey you know i've just now realized why you are so up tight, you must be horny as hell. All those years by yourself, that's gotta screw with your head being alone" Klaus laughed as the siblings sat on either side of Five in the stair case.

"Yeah, well I wasn't alone" Five said as he looked down.

lDolores right?" Ivy asked as she looked at her twin. He looked at her and nodded.

"Oh? Prey tell about Dolores" Klaus nudged him.

"We were together for over thirty years" Five said as Ivy blew air out of her mouth in surprise.

"Thirty years? Wow. God the longest i've been with someone was i don't know... three weeks and that's only because I was so tired of living alone looking for a place to sleep" Klaus said as he trailed off. Five squeezed his sisters hand and gave her a look before he space jumped away making, her sigh and look away.

"He did make the most fantastic volsan voocos though so... wha? Ives? Where'd he go?" Klaus asked as he looked down at the girl.

"He left" She mumbled.

"Oh well... how rude of him" Klaus mumbled as he moved closer to Ivy and put his arm around her as her head leaned onto him.

"You could have called me" Ivy mumbled as Klaus hummed.

"What?" he asked her.

"You could have called me. I've got like nine extra bedrooms in my house that you could have slept in.... new york is beautiful, you'd love it there" Ivy said with a shrug.

"You live alone?" He asked her and Ivy just hummed in responses.

"No roommates? Boyfriend? Nothing? just you?" Klaus asked.

"Well I had roommates all my life, remember. I don't even wanna think about getting a boyfriend and I had a goldfish but he was only alive a few days. Just me, my designs, and my plants" Ivy smiled as she sat up a little to look at Klaus.

"You seem sadddd" Klaus tried off as he nudged her with his head but she ignored him and stood up.

"Cmon we should get home, we can grab some food on the way" Ivy said as she held out her hand and pulled Klaus up as the two walked off.
•••

sixteen years ago

Ivy sat up quickly from her sleep as she heard loud screams come from across the hall. The green eyed girl ran out her door leaving it open and into Klaus's room and rushing to his bedside to shake him slightly.

lKlaus, Klaus hey wake up its me... wake up" Ivy shook him, causing fourteen year old Klaus to shoot up straight from his sleep and swing his arms around. Ivy grabbed ahold of his hand to stop him from hurting himself as he panted and looked around.

"Calm down its okay. It's just me" Ivy told him as Klaus calmed down and stared at her as tears were rolling down his face. He sobbed to himself as Ivy moved closer and wrapped her arms around his body letting him cry into her shoulder.

"It's okay... i've got you" she whispered as he continued to cry.

"They don't leave me alone" he said through his sobs.

"I won't let them hurt you... ever" Ivy whispered as the two pulled away and Ivy wipes his tears under his eyes.

___

Short but wanted to finish episode two. More looks into these two that i love so much aw. Cute sibling duo. Episode three is my favorite so next chapters should be the best ones

 Episode three is my favorite so next chapters should be the best ones