Part 2: Daniel Seavey

You and Daniel have been very good friends since you were children. He is always there to support you, and whenever you go through something horrible he is always with you:) You don't realise but you start having a crush on him, but you are too afraid to confess cause you think it will spoil your friendship. 

You were working on your boring science project, which you totally have no interest in, so instead you just randomly picked up your phone and start texting y/bff

You wondered who was there and you saw Daniel on your door. "Hey Daniel" you said "Hi, y/n" he replied but today his voice sounded a bit angry, you asked him what happened. "Ugh, Its my father again, why cant he just stop arguing with me." he says while flopping down to your couch. "Can I stay here for one night?" he asks, even though you are not sure if your parents will agree you say yes. 

You set up Daniels bed which is basically a mat  right beside your own bed, then you go to the washroom to change into your nightie. When you open the door you are surprised to see Daniel, only wearing his boxers and sitting on your bed. "I thought I had prepared a bed for you!" you say trying to sound angry but you cant help but laugh. "Well, I usually am naked while I sleep, but I will make an exception today" he says and lays down on your bed, "Oh yeah" he adds "I also need someone warm and nice to cuddle with when I sleep so I think I will have to sleep here. 

You totally give up on the idea of forcing him to go in his on bed so you just flop down on your bed beside him, and try to sleep.  You feel shivers and you realise that you are blushing but Daniel doesn't seem to notice. Somewhere in the middle of the night he hugs you from behind and cuddles up with you, and you cant help but smile at his cuteness. 

Suddenly your father just comes in and after finding Daniel only wearing his boxers and on your bed, your father say "y/n I knew you were good friends but I never thought you would break my trust." you start crying "no, dad we didn't do anything, I swear" "Yes Mr. y/sn (your surname)  please trust us we didn't do anything "Daniel says then he then tells your dad about the fight at home, your dad says "Ok, Daniel you can stay here, as long as you stay away from my daughter. "Yes, sir" Daniel replies. 

As soon as your father leaves the room you go back to sleep and this time you hug him tightly  " My dad told you to stay away from me, but never told me anything" you say while grinning, he smirks and you both fall back to sleep

(Sry guys got h.w to do and I have school tomorrow, so I will continue this part tomorrow or the day after cause I HAVE A LOTTT OF H.W UGH School is always tiring..anyway, see you guys later byeee :) )