Part 6: Jack Avery

I hummed to lyrics of Rolling in the deep while I took my shower, I scrubbed until I was clean, and then I stepped outside. I slipped on into a white tank top and jeans throwing over my denim jacket across my body, I headed downstairs.

"Sweetie, bagels for breakfast" mom said, "Coming mom"
After having stuffed my mouth with about 3 whole bagels, I rushed out wore my converse and went to my baby.

"Hi, how are you darling" I said.
No reply
Well obviously not like it was alive.

Yup my amazing bike, the one which my parents gifted me on my 17th birthday this year .

After being seated on it, I took off to school, I surprisingly was 10 WHOLE minutes early like woahhh, I mentally danced, no detention for me today.

While I reached a few guys whistled at me, yeah yeah a girl with a bike..like WHO CARES, why are people so god damn sexist anyways.

Walking down towards my locker, I saw Jack Avery, yup Jack Avery making out with one of the school slùts, yeah right Brittany Thompson.

Her name made me feel nauseous, like how could someone even dress like that. Well I wasn't even sure if she got dressed, it was just so god damn revelaing, like what the heck, guys stare at her like she is a prey once she walks down the corridor.

I saw Jack's hand travel down to her butt and back up towards her chest, where he caught hold of her breàsts and began squeezing it, while she moaned in pleasure, his kisses went down to her stomach her hips, her boóbs, and her lips
Practically they were making out as if their lives depended on it.

Well it wasn't something new I used to see him with a new girl ever day, somewhere or the another, but today in front of my locker?
Eww

I literally gagged right there.

That's when Jack noticed me, he looked at me as if I was a alien and I had suddenly grown three heads in the middle of nowhere.

His eyes traveled down to my legs, my hips, my butt, my stomach, my breaśts and then to my lips.

Yes he was checking me out.

"Um...see you later Clara" he murmured between Brittany's kisses, she suddenly pulled away from him "Its Brittany" she said, getting angry, "Yeah right." He replied even without looking at her it was like, he could only see me now.

DID I forget to mention..he was the..BAD boy and when I say bad I mean BAD.

Brittany humped and walked away like a five year old who was just said no to candy while Jack just stood there looking at me for like seemed forever.

Then I said the most intelligent words breaking the awkward silence
"umm..."
Seriously Kate
" Excuse me " I said literally pushing him away from my locker, while I began to mess with my locker for what seemed like a long time, then when I turned back, I saw his dark brown eyes staring at my light blue ones.

I seemed to be coming closer while I started walking backwards.

What

I obviously didn't want loose my first kiss, to a guy who had only one goal: to hook up with every single girl.

While I was moving backwards something stopped me.

Yup my locker door
Great I was cornered now *note the sarcasm*

He seemed to be getting closer, and surprisingly he seemed to be lost in his own thoughts.

Then I did something extremely stupid and intelligent at the same time ( I MAY be quoting   Percy Jackson)

I acted as if I was leaning towards him too, then I went closer and thanks to my perfect approximation, I just knew when I had to push him away and I did.

Then I didn't exactly run, but I walked fast very fast.

Well yay I was two whole minutes early. I entered the class, and guess who I saw there;
Jack Avery again (again isn't his last name )

And surprisingly he was sitting
Not beside me
But on MY seat

WHAat THE HecK

And then he smirked.
I may have said that out loud

"Yes princess ?"
Ok I did
But seriously ,princess ?

A/n: I am soooo sorry to not be able to complete this whole one shot this time but I will complete on my next update....

Tell then

Laters  cookies🍪