Part 10: Daniel Seavey

*Audray's POV*

I bend down and oh my god, Ahhh this pains. 

Like really really pains. 

Period sucks. 

All of this super emotional behaviour, and all the chocolates, and all the comments "Are you on your period" which piss me off. 

I make me way towards the couch, and try not to collapse, I hug my pillow and switch on netflix watching Shadow Hunters. 

 Cant help it, I am the werewolves, vampires, devil, angels type of girl. 

Although I am really addicted to watching this stuff, I have been single my whole life. Honestly, I kind of like it. I am too scared to get into a relationship, catching someone cheating on you heart break and oh what not.

 I would like to live a simple life, and you know what I am fine single. 

That's when mom enters, 

"Audray go to supermarket and buy some groceries will you, and get up and go for a walk or something, come on honey you will feel refreshed"

"No"

And now I know what's going to happen, she is going to hit me with the full name bullet. 

"Audray Lexi Pisor, get moving right now"

Told ya. 

I manage to get my lazy arse out of the bed and drag myself out of the house. 

Entering the supermarket I went to the chocolate section instantly as if one cue. And loaded my cart with a ton of chocolates, hey when a girl needs it she takes it. (if she is not broke, which I mostly am)

While I am stupidly hogging at literally everything I want, I check my cart again.

Pads?

yep

Chocolates?

a lots

Ice Cream

mhm

nutella

yas

So I am done. 

Happily, I head back in a hurry to watch netflix cuddle with my Fiji (my dog), what I don't notice that the very next second, I crash into someone, and I fall down and so does he.

Oh my god my period, how badly does it hurt I could almost cry and this bruise. I want to slap that person for bumping into me, but he has fallen down too, so that would be too rude. 

I look up to see him getting up, when I get a clear view of his face and oh god. 

Those eyes, those lips, the face. EVERYTHING is calling out to me.

"Oh god, I am so sorry, I wasn't looking, are you ok?" he says

"Oh no, I am fine "

 no you are not Audray

Shut up brain

"No you are not"

well he said it

"stupid of me to ask, come let me help you up", he grabs his hand in mine and pulls me up, startled by the sudden pull, I pull him backwards and we both fall down. 

Him on top of me. 

oh god, Audray calm down. A B C D E F...how do you breath again?

My eyes are closed and they slowly flutter open. 

Now I regret doing that, because his eyes are staring directly into mine.

He slowly kneels down, while I absent mindedly lean towards him,  then suddenly we both seem to come to sense to what we were about to do. 

A prominent blush appear on my face while we both suddenly pull away. "I- I- am so sorry......?"

"Audray"

"Right, I am so sorry Audray, oh look you have bruised your self "

"No, its alright I am fine..... ?"

"Daniel"

"Right Daniel. "I say as we both stifle a laugh. 

"Come on don't deny it, my sister keeps on getting hurt all the time, I have a medical kit, right outside in my car, come along."

"No its really ok"

"Come on Audray you and me both no its not."

Heck, how?

I can't move. 

He seems to notice this and slowly kneels down, oh holy nuggets is he going to pick me up?

Am I heavy?

Oh this is embarassing, a guy has never picked me up. 

He seems to to it very simply, has he grabs hold of my waist, and then my head and slowly lifts me up, absent mindedly he lifts up his hand and sweeps a strand of hair from my face. 

Oh this just feels like the sappy movies I watch. 

He starts walking, and I don't know how he is doing it but he is staring into my eyes, the whole time. I can literally feel my heart beating, and I am pretty sure he can too.

When he we reach he slowly place me on his car seat while he bandages my  bruise. 

What a gentleman. 

The whole process fills the car with a awkward silence, until he is done. 

I look at him

"Thank you so much Daniel I will never forget this " I smile

he murmers something which roughly sounds like "I don't think I will too"

"Huh?"

"Oh, nothing, it seems to be getting late you should head back by now, wait how will you go back?"

"I will walk?" I reply

"No you will not, come on in"

"Daniel its alright, its just a bruise"

"Not only that, I-"

I see a faint blush appear on his face. 

"Well, I-..have a sister and I know what the stuff you bought meant so its pretty clear that you are still in pain, come on Audray"

"Thanks you Daniel, that is really nice of you" I say, as he softly smiles. 

While I wobble onto the seat and he drives away. 

P.s : Part two coming soon!