Part 3: Jack Avery

I just broke up with my ex-boyfriend, the most popular guy in the grade. He always had a new girlfriend by next month and I was the one for April.
He told I he was going to change, not be a jerk and cheat on girls. But he didn't.
Instead he cheated on I with another popular girl, Megan. Of course, he had to be with her, their personalities match, both jerky, idiotic, just wants fame.
But honestly, I didn't want to date that jerk. My crush wasn't him, but the one and only Jack Avery ever since 8th grade.

So, trying to get him out of my brain I go to the library and decide to read a romcom book.
I read until chapter two when the bell rings signaling I to get ready for fifth period in five minutes and then get to class. I get out of the library and walk to my locker as someone slams I onto the cold metal locker. I close my eyes and groan in pain as my eyes meet the one, I didn't want to see, Megan. She looks at I pissed off.
"What do you want Megan? You have David already."
"I want to see you broken, bruises on your face." she confesses, and I cock my head at her.
"Why?"
"Because you ruined my life Y/n ." she says in rage.
Then the flashback comes back.

*FLASHBACK*
I and Megan were best friends in 5th grade, inseparable.
It was all fun until Megan had a crush, Kevin. She tried flirting with him in class, but he doesn't seem to notice it's a flirt, and takes it as the friendly way. She tells me maybe he doesn't feel the same way back so I tell her maybe could move on. She refused and I accepted her decision.
A month later when me and Megan hung out, Kevin texts me. He confessed to me. Megan got so curious of what was on my screen and snatched my phone. She saw the text an got pissed off.
"What are you doing Y/n! I thought you accepted that I liked him, and you go flirting with my crush?! What the hell!" and from then she started to ignore me, make fake rumors for no reason.
*FLASHBACK END*

I went back to reality with Megan's barehand swinging to make contact with my cheek. As soon as it hit me, I felt a stinging pain on my face.
"What the hell?!" I say holding my cheek with my hand.
"What the hell?! Yeah sure you have no one on your side!" She mimicked and laughed with her girl gang.
Then she glared at me and in a split second her fist collided with my other cheek not slapped and I feel my back hitting the lockers behind me.
She laughed and Clara gave me a punch on the stomach. I groan in pain.
"Loner!" she scoffs, and I feel my vision blur.
I see a tall figure coming close to me.
"Leave her alone!" I hear the person say.
Megan shoves my head onto the lockers as I see black spots covering my vision.

The person comes closer and I see a blurry view of the person.
Brown eyes, curly brown hair and little freckles. And then I black out.

I wake up a while later in the nurse's office laying down. I blink and get up from the bed putting my legs down first. My head starts to pain badly.
The guy who saved me from the girl gang sat down nearby.
Then it hits me. IT WAS JACK FREAKIN' AVERY!!!!
My jaw literally drops, and he sees me.
"Thank god your fine!" he says and accidentally hugs you.
He pulls away almost immediately and blushes.
"Sorry I-"
"It's okay" I say back and stand up wobbling.
I almost collapse on the floor as Jack pickes me up. Our faces are so close.
We look into each other's eyes until his lips hover over mine. Our kiss was passionate and sweet, all the puzzles fitting perfectly. We pull away after a while for oxygen. He awkwardly stares at me.
"Hey" he says, and I smile.
"I love you" he continues, and I reply, "I love you too".

714 words 

Extra thanks to @imrubyherron for help couldn't have done it without you!

Hope you guys enjoy!!!