Part 5: Corbyn Besson

You have been waiting for Corbyn, to come back home, so he is basically in college and you were sick today so you couldn't go, so you just planned to meet him in his house and surprise him when he cam back home. You were both best friends, and you always used to trust each other and share all your secrets with each other. 

Meanwhile, Saskia came up and started talking to you, "hey y/n!", "Hi Saskia!" you replied, "So how are you now? Shall I make you a cup of coffee or something" she kindly asks "That's k Saskia, I feel better now! I am excited to hear about Corbyn's day, I am pretty sure he will start telling me everything even before I ask him !" "You are lucky, he never talks so much about his day to anyone!" Saskia grins. 

Suddenly the doorbell rings and Saskia rushes down to open the door, while you wait in Corbyn's rooms, Corbyn doesn't know you are there so he directly goes to the restroom. While, you look at stuff in his room, then you find a small letter which looked as if it had been folden into many parts. You quietly opened it, it said:

This may be weird for you, or a bit akward for both of us, but I have to say this to you, I am trying to gather up courage from a long time, and now the only way I can tell you about this is by writing you a letter. You are the love of my life,

After reading this you were crying cause Corbyn had been your crush since a long time and you didn't want to lose him!

 here's a little secret: I have had a crush on you since we became friends from kindergarten but I was to scared to ask you out, so can I call you mine? I hope you find all of this ok, you can have your time!

To: y/n                                                                                                                                           -Your lovingly Corbyn

The last part made you cry even harder it was you all of time, you folded the letter like it was before you put it on his desk, and then you sat on his bed, trying to get over what you just saw.

Meanwhile, Corbyn walked in "OMGGGG, y/n you are hereeeeee!!I have a lot to tell you, are you okay?And you know what happened? You know what Mr. Archibald said?I have to tell you what happened between Kelsie and Josh !!"he said in excitement, you had first thought of telling him what you saw, but then you thought that it would change the Corbyn you knew, you were also too scared that things would end up being serious and you would start to not be friends when you would be in a relationship, millions of thought flooded in your mind at once. 

Suddenly, you saw Corbyn snapping his fingers in front of your face, "y/n? You okay buddy?" "yup!" you said. Suddenly his voice softened up, he held you hand, even though he had held your hand a millions of time before you had a weird feeling with this handhold. (ok that word didn't make sense) He stared inside your eyes, and he said, y/n this 

may weird for you, or a bit akward for both of us, but I have to say this to you, I am trying to gather up courage from a long time, and now the only way I can tell you about this is by writing you a letter. You are the love of my life,here's a little secret: I have had a crush on you since we became friends from kindergarten but I was to scared to ask you out, so can I call you mine? I hope you find all of this ok, you can have your time!

After him saying this you cracked up into a buck of giggles, Corbyn looked extremely confused"What happened y/n, ok you are acting supa weird" "Lol, Awwwwwww beanieeee" you said while you hugged  him tight, he was still surprised, "wait, wha" he said "Aww, Corbyn I read your letter, you rehearsed the lines didn't you?" 

His face went red, and you could see him blushing, then you became a little bit serious"Its ok, Corbyn  I have felt the exact same for you from the start, and I will love to be yours!" you said, after that he leaned in close for a kiss, you went closer, the chronicles collapsed and you both kissed , the puzzles fit in perfectly. CORBYN MATTHEW BESSON was all yours :)

(a/n guyssss I am soo sorry for updating after long! School is killing me arghhhhhhhh)