Part 7: Corbyn Besson

I have liked Corbyn for a long time no, since elementary school, then middle school and now high school.

He has always treated me as a good friend, and we have been pretty close, I really want to gather the guts to confess, but again I don't want it to be the end of our friendship.

Especially if he doesn't like me back, which he mostly doesn't. 

I sleep with these thoughts, and wake up to the sun rays hitting my face. 

"Morning mom"

"morning sweetie, go have your breakfast and be running you are getting late"

"wait.. I am getting a late?"

"Yes honey"

"OH MY GOD I AM LATE"

"Thats exactly what I've been trying to tell you from the past 5 minutes"

With that I rush out of my room, stuffing the bagel into my mouth, quickly putting on a light pink sweater with some shorts, wearing some white vans and making a pony tail. Messy buns arent exactly my thing.

I quickly grab my phone and call Corbyn.

"Heyyy...corbyn"

"let me guess y/n you are late again arent you" he mocks

"yes..but I have a reasonable explanation"

"really?"

"ok i dont, just get the damn car Corbynnn"

"Jezuz fine, don't get all grumpy, I'll be there in five."

And he is.

I get into his car and we are off to school.

"y/n"

"yes? Dani"

"umm.."

"mhm?"

Our awkward conversation is interrupted by the noises once we enter school. 

(TO BE CONTINUED)