Part 7: Corbyn Besson (continued)

recap: 

I get into his car and we are off to school.

"y/n"

"yes? Dani"

"umm.."

"mhm?"

Our awkward conversation is interrupted by the noises once we enter school. 

********

Finally its Lunch, this day seemed to be so long. I remember grandpa telling me once, "The day always seems long and dull when something exciting or unexpected is about to happen, so wait each day has something good to it" I smiled remembering the smile of grandpa, and continued to walk towards the cafeteria. 

Once I entered I went to my usual sitting place next to Corbyn, he was already there munching on some fries. 

"Hey Corbs wasup"

"Nothing much, Mr. Ryan seemed grumpier today, he gave us like twenty pages of maths like someone get that old man a wife" he grumped in annoyance. 

"you know his wife died right" I said trying to act serious. 

"Wait she did, damn sorry I thought he had been single his entire life considering his grumpiness" he sighed

That's when I couldn't hold it in and burst into peals of laughter "Dude, just kidding I don't know what do you think, I had a cup of coffee with him about his love life?"

Corbyn slightly smiled ad returning back to his fries. 

"umm...y/n" he said slightly blushing?"

"mhm?"

"I have no damn idea about how you will take this and I really cant stop feeling this but I kinda like you, like not the way I 'like' fries or my mom, like in the 'like-like' way, its been from a long time and I have never been ever to told you and-"

Before he could say anything more the bell rang signalling the end of break.

I mentally sighed in anger and quickly made my way to French. 

***

Finally it was the end, I headed towards Corbyn's car waiting for him to show up. 

He was a few minutes late and when he came he looked really tensed about something. 

"Corbyn? Are you ok" I asked

"Yeah yeah whatever" he replied.

What was with the change of attitude I really wished to continue the whole "I like you" talk and confess my feelings for him, but how was I going to do it like this. 

I mentally groaned and sat in the front seat. 

It was a quite drive until I started getting annoyed. 

"Corbyn stop the car right now"

"Jezzuz why, its not like I am kidnapping you or anything just get over it"

"CORBYN STOP THE DAMN CAR RIGHT FUDGING NOW"

Well I might have overreacted but that made him stop the car.

"Whats your problem y/n" he said

"so you forgot about lunch?" I questioned

I saw his eyes soften a bit

"What about it y/n" he still played along.

"When you said that you liked me" I really was desperate to get to the point.

"Well you don't right, now get over with it and get in the car" he muttered already getting back into the car. 

At this point I had lost all my temper

"Corbyn Matthews Besson, get back here, how can you assume that I don't like you, its not my fault the bell rang when I was about to reply, and now when I want to talk about it you act like nothing has ever happened,, what in the world is wrong with you, you are being plain ridiculous and to your confession YES I like you too so grow some balls and get over  it. "

I was really proud of how I managed to say that all in one breath. 

But what surprised me more was Corbyn's reaction.

He leaned down, and grabbed my face and kissed me. 

It wasn't gentle but full of passion, it showed how frustrated we both were by the preceding of the events and how long we had waited for this. 

At the end we both were breathless and looked into each others eyes.

"You don't know how long I wanted to do this y/n" he said smiling.

"Me too Corbyn, me too."

With that we happily went back to the car and drove home.

 My heart felt content at last.