Kamen Souls

Night had fallen on the old town. As the crescent moon rises the town's lights shut off one by one until the whole town was in a sleep like state. As the last lights finally fall dark, a demonic chuckle is heard, accompany with the skittering of animals.

Man: "WHOOO!"

The scene changes to a drunk couple stumbling down the streets. They were dressed as if they were rich or just came from a fancy party. The two stumbled down the street even falling a few times, but they continued with drunken laughter. As they "walked" they slurred about how much fun they had and how much more they're about to have. The two of them turn a corner, a wall held a poster that said, "Be Safe, Be Smart, Be Home By Dark!"

???: "Want... more..."

The couple walked past a homeless man that sat against a wall asleep. As they continued walking, they were disturbed by the sound of Skittering and Demonic Laughter.

???: "Want! More!"

The two of them passed it off as nothing and continued walking again.

*FWOOSH!*
*GLASH!!*
*SPLAT*

The man turned around towards the sickening sound. Only to see the homeless man being ripped apart and eaten by a large skin covered monster. The sight quickly knocked the man out of his drunken stupor as he quickly turned the women's attention towards the beast. They watched in fear as the monster tore off the homeless man's bloody skin and wrapped it around its body.

???: "MORE! MORE! MORE!"

The man and woman tried to back away from the beast quietly, but they still had the motor skills of blind babies. The man tripped over himself and fell onto the ground, creating a loud thud sound. The creature stopped ripping the homeless man apart and turned towards the couple with it's distorted body.

???: "More. More. GIVE ME MOOOORE!!!!"

The couple screamed before running away as fast as the could, but the creature only chuckled

???: "Fun! Fun! Fun! Chase! Chase! Chase! GGGRRRAAAAHHHHH!!!!!"

The beast let out a demonic roar before jumping on the wall and running at them with inhuman speed. The couple tried to get away, but the monster was too fast.

???: "CHASE! CHASE! CHASE! RUN! RUN! RUN!"

The two of them kept on running until the woman tripped, she cried to her partner for help, but he just kept running away.

???: "Fun's over."

The women's eyes widened, she slowly turned to see the malformed creature standing over her with the Homeless man's blood dripping onto her. It then raised it's disformed claw and aimed it at the woman.