Buildup Pays Off!

[DOUBLE UPLOAD!!!!]
[I'VE GONE MAD WITH POWER!!!!]

《Witch Realm》
《Location: Witch Prison》

The Witch Prison's guard was fast asleep after drinking something that had been drugged.

Eruka: "Perfect."

Eruka said as she hopped down the prison in her frog form.

The extremely locked up prisoner with the blindfold sniffed for a moment before speaking.

???: "Who's there? Talk to me."

Eruka: "I-I was send be someone who wants to free you from that cell and brake you our of Witch Prison. I'm gonna open it now."

The prisoner gave a menacing smirk.

???: "What kinda person do you think I am? Do you think I take handout from anyone who comes along?"

《Timeskip》

???: "THANK YYYOOOUUU!!"

The prisoner yelled as he hopped away with Eruka. He was still shackled and had to jump to get away though the snow.

???: "It's easy to get outta there when you got someone on the outside with a key! You wanna know what I was gonna try before you showed up? I had a plan!"

Eruka: "Nevermind that! We need to hurry! They'll be coming after us!"

???: "See I was planning to do that thing they do in the movies! Y'know where they use a spoon to tunnel under the walls! I always thought it was a really cool idea when they did it! So I decided I'd give it a try myself!.... BUT ALL THEY EVER GAVE ME WAS CHOPSTICKS!!! YOU CAN'T DIG WITH THOSE! I tried to think of another way out, I tried all the time! But then I realized, I'm just not an idea man!"

Eruka: "Well I suppose it doesn't matter now, but you could've peed on the bars of the cell everyday until they gradually corroded away."

The prisoner then stopped for a moment before he began banging his head against a tree over and over.

???: "AH! DAMMIT! WHY DIDN'T I TRY THAT! IM SUCH AN IDIOT!"

Eruka jumped up in panic.

Eruka: "HURRY! They're comming after us! And if your hands and feet are still shackled like that then you can't fight and-"

Eruka cut herself off when she realized that the two of them were surrounded by prison guards.

???: "*Sniff sniff* be careful. I smell someone nearby."

Eruka: "THEY'RE ALREADY HERE!"

Prison Guard: "That's enough prisoner 13! If you resist we'll show you no mercy!"

???: "I was locked inside that prison for 200 years. If I think I'm gonna let you put me back there without a fight, you're craz-"