Race to Madness Arc Part 1

*PEEEW! BOOOM!*

Fire Works went off over the DWMA as a mass of students entered the school at night.

Y/n: "AWWW YEAH! Fire Works! Everyone's Dressed up! I'm Excited! Now it's time to party!"

Everyone was dressed up in formal clothing ready for a large party at the DWMA.

Tsubaki: "Wow. I didn't think Y/n would be excited for something like this."

Soul: "We paid him."

Tsubaki: "Oh. That makes more sense."

Maka: "Yeah. But you should have seen him before. He was just lying around in his dark house, depressed."

Tsubaki: "You think loosing his Clones effected him that badly?"

Maka and Soul nodded while Blackstar and Y/n got pumped about the party.

Patty in distance: "OVER HERE GUYS!"

Everyone then walked over to Kid Liz and Patty who were wearing perfectly symmetrical tracksuit-esk dress clothing along with Kid's perfectly symmetrical dress clothing. After a small hello, Kid began speaking.

Kid: "Anyway, everyone, thank you so much for coming. Tonight we celebrate the founding of the DWMA."

《LEGENDARY SOULS》Episode 17Panic at the Disco

《LEGENDARY SOULS》
Episode 17
Panic at the Disco... even though it's not Disco
The Oldest Brother and his Twins?

Kid: "Please come inside. My Father will be giving his greeting shortly."

Everyone walked in happily. But Y/n's smile quickly faded when he walked past Kid.

Y/n thoughts: "Dammit... why do I miss you guys so much?..."

《Short Timeskip》

Death: "Yo! Hey! Hiya! Thanks for coming! Great to see you!"

Death appeared on the front stage waving to everyone with his cartoonishly large hand. Everyone clapped with glee at his appearance.

Death: "Well. That's about all I have to say. Have  a great time tonight!"

Soul Thoughts: "That was short."

Kid Thoughts: "Father isn't taking this seriously."

Kid then cleared his throat before speaking.