Fight The Fear of Spiders

Inside if one of Arachnophobia's chambers sat Arachne with a glass full of red wine. He swirled the red liquid before drinking it. While she did an Arachnophobia member dashed into the room with a voice full of panic.

Phobia Member: "LADY ARACHNE! WE HAVE A PROBLEM!"

Arachne: "Hmmm. I was recently informed that we were winning this little territorial struggle... so what could possible be the problem?"

Phobia Member: "T-The DeathScythe showed up! The one that Killbus was based off of!"

Arachne: "What? He should have been killed by Medusa's newest clone of him."

Phobia Member: "About that, it seems Mosquito, Killbus, and the elite golem members were all defeated, and their souls were consumed, along with Lady Mira's, now theres the DeathScythe×7 and a new DeathScythe inside of Baba Yaga!"

*BOOM!*

Phobia Member: "And they're currently destroying the castle from the inside!"

Arachne: "Hmmm..."

Arachne sat in her large web thinking for a moment before responding.

Arachne: "... *Sigh* and I though I could take this victory while laying down. No matter. Send everything we have at them. And if they happen to get past... I'll Deal With Them Myself. But first, I think it's about time we reveal our trump cards."

Arachne said with a menacing tone as several new silhouettes appeared behind her, before jumping away into the darkness.

《Legendary Souls》
Episode
Divide and Conquer
A Rider Kick in Human Form?

"BLACKHOLE BREAK!"

"SHADOW☆STAR!"

*SH-SH-SHING!*

*BOOOM!*

Phobia Members: "AAAAAHHHHHH!!"

Inside of Baba Yaga, Blackstar and Evolto in Blackhole form dashed through the maze of hallways taking down Phobia Members left and right with their combined skills. Evolto was using his Blackhole Break, because Blackhole finish could destroy the planet, to suck up all the light the hallway, then Blackstar used his Shadow☆Star move to create a giant shadow monster to attack all the Phobia Members.

"DEATH CANNON!"

"VECTOR SURGE!"

*BOOM!*

*GLASH!*

Death the Kid and Dante flew down their own hallway blasting and slashing Phobia Members as they dashed past.