Nake Snake, C-C-C-Cobra! Fire!

《Y/n Narrating》

Maka and Soul were sent to Italy for an extra lesson, but Soul tricked me, causing me to go with them. The Scythe Mister collected all the Souls she needed to, until she felt an 3 Odd Soul Wavelengths in an old church. There we met Three extremely dangerous, mysterious, and powerful people. A pinked haired girl named Crona who had extremely odd black blood. Crona's weapon partner, Ragnarok, a powerful Weapon creature who also happened to be Crona's Black Blood. And the mysterious Evolto, a Weapon Soul with extremely similar abilities and weapon forms as me. He's also just as devastatingly powerful. I fought Evolto and immensely Underestimated his Evol Cobra form. Right on the verge of being Rider Kicked, I lost control, causing something inside of me to awaken. This new thing Controling my body almost defeated Evolto, when....

*GLASH!*

Soul took a slash across the chest for Maka.

《LEGENDARY SOULS》Episode 8Soul Filled With a Thousand TailsUnorthodox Skill Mega Skill Y/n L/n Heisei

《LEGENDARY SOULS》
Episode 8
Soul Filled With a Thousand Tails
Unorthodox Skill Mega Skill Y/n L/n Heisei

Maka watched in horror as Blood flew out of Soul's large wound.

Maka: "SOUL!!!"

Maka screamed in terror as Soul fell onto the ground. Crona stood there for a moment before talking to herself again.

Crona: "I think I can deal with that."

Ragnarok: "Gopi!"

Evolto slowly got to his feet and walked next to Y/n before Wrapping his arm over Y/n's shoulder.

Evolto: "It truly is beautiful thing isn't it. Majestic Crimson Red Blood spatting on the ground... although. Red Blood is nothing compared to Crona's absolutely astounding Black version."

Crona walked forwards and raised her sword, ready to strike Maka. Y/n tried to save her, but Evolto quickly put him in a headlock before slamming his face into the ground.

Evolto: "Ah ah ahhh. No interrupting the show."

Y/n struggled to reach out his hand towards Maka and Soul with the injuries he had gotten from Evolto earlier. Crona then swung her blade, going to decapitate Maka.

*SHING*

*CRASH*

*GLASH!*

Crona: "Huh? What's happening? How did that get there?"

Maka and Y/n looked up to see a large Black blade coming through the door and impaling Crona.