♤●《•£•¡•》○£○》°€○♡○♡

*DING DONG DING DONG!*
**ZZZZZIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG*

Asura: ".... What's going on?... Where am I?.... my memories are all... hazy..."

Asura stood in a desert that was shrouded with purple mist. He looked around with immense amounts of confusion, until.

*TICK!*

Suddenly the mist turned red ,causing Asura to slowly turn around, only to see a familiar man in golden armor standing before him.

King Kado: "Asura. The Kishin trapped under the DWMA in a sack of his own skin for an untold amount of years. It's nice to finally meet you."

Asura: "Who are you, what is this place?"

King Kado: "This place is beyond Time, Worlds, Dimensions. It has, is, will be known as The Final Chapter. But that's not important."

Asura: "Then what is important? And what's with that weird armor?"

King Kado: "My appearance changes for everyone, if I am stronger, then I shall appear more intimidating. But, if you are, I shall appear less intimidating. But, what is important, is the deal we Have Made, Are Making, Will Make."

Asura: "And what is that?"

King Kado: "I hunger for power, control, and justice. And the only way for me to achieve a complete and utter version of this, I need all 7 Key to all Times, Worlds Dimensions. And to do that, I need to assimilate the power of the 6 Key Holders, and to do that I'll need you, every version of you from every Time, World, Dimension."

Asura: "And what do I get out of this?"

King Kado: "I Have assured, am assuring, will assure, your revival, and I will personally grant you other worldly powers during your... Final Episode, that way you can challenge fate, destiny, future, you have."

Asura: "... Why would I need otherworldly power? What is my fate?"

King Kado then waved his hand, causing thousands of images of diffrent people killing, defeating, or destroying Asura, while some of them had him surviving a large scale battle. Alot of the images showed Y/n, but not Y/n L/n Heisei. Thousands of diffrent Y/n's, some wielding Weapons, some being Weapons, some being gods, and some being demons. Asura's eyes were wide as he watched himself die over and over again. One image stood out among the rest to the Demon of Madness, it was one of a Y/n, but he was different from the rest, he was fighting alone, charging at Asura with Four Souls floating around him, one Crimson, one Cyan, one Orange, and one Kishin.

King Kado: "You are the antagonist of this and most other stories, you will most likely die, as Is the will of the Creator Gods. With the power I will give you, your fate will stay a single ending."

The images then fused into one showing Asura standing above a Y/n who laid there, lifeless.

King Kado: "This is the best outcome. Do as I say, when the time comes, and you will be saved, just as they were."

Asura then looked behind King Kado, only to see an army of people behind him, but it seemed like the army was just massive amounts of 4 different people.

A man with Purpe and Blue otherworldly armor of a Duke.

A large king Bat like creature with large Fangs.

A God covered Chains and Spikes, who grew Stronger As He Bled.

And finally, an extremely Familar man with red spider like armor with Three Vertical Eye Symbols on his chest.

King Kado: "So? What do you say?"

Asura only stood there for a moment, thinking about his decision, but that didn't matter, for the choice had already been made over a million times before. After a few seconds, King Kado snapped his fingers, causing two men in extremely similar armor to appear be his side.

 After a few seconds, King Kado snapped his fingers, causing two men in extremely similar armor to appear be his side

King Kado: "White, Black. This meeting has, is, will be, ended. Please escort Asura back to his Time, World, Dimension."

The man on the left stepped forwards and spoke first.

White: "Of course my lord."

Then the one on the right stepped forward.

Black: "It will be done at once."

Then with a flash of light the two of them turned into a single being with new armor.

???: "but first."

The man suddenly charged forwards and stabbed his hand into Asura's chest, before ripping an oddly shaped dagger out of him.

???: "This is shiny. I want it."

King Kado: "Do as I say and nothing else."

???: "... Yes my lord."

The man quickly returned the dagger before clapping his hands together, causing the Kishin to disappear.

King Kado: "... Now that the Last 5 Keys and 4 Key Holders have been found, I can finally put my master plan into action. I will show our Creator God that I am more than worthy of his power! More then worthy to alter all of his realities as I wish!"

King Kado laughed as the red mist slowly overtook everything, blinding all that looked upon The Final Chapter.