One Hell Of A First Day

Death City! The city the houses Death Weapon Mister Academy! Also known as the DWMA

Death City! The city the houses Death Weapon Mister Academy! Also known as the DWMA. It's an amazing city with all kinds of people from all the walks of life. It's also the home of a Great Old One, The Grim Reaper, more commonly known as Lord Death, or just Death. Many people consider the city to be perfect, but some people have some problems with it, like...

Y/n: "WHY THE FUCK IS THIS PLACE IN THE MIDDLE OF A GODDAMN DESERT!?"

Y/n had arrived just arrived in Death City hot and tired from walking there. Some passersby looked at him with confusion for yelling that out loud while other looked with sympathy knowing his pain.

Y/n: "Why are you complaining Y/n? Couldn't you have just used the Den Liner to get a free train ride to the city? NOPE! Apparently I can only use that for Kishin and Witch hunting and not my personal needs! *Sigh/Groan* Today's gonna be one of those days, isn't it?

Yes. Yes it is. Y/n began his walk towards the DWMA while his eyes explored the city trying to find something to take his mind off of his Journey there. His saw lots of interesting places, but he stopped when his foot hit something. He looked down to see some stairs in front of him. His head slowly looked up in horror at the mass of steps that lead up to the DWMA campus. He starred for a moment before making up his mind.

Y/n: "...... Damn You Priorities!"

He then began his pilgrimage towards the top of this staircase.

《LEGENDARY SOULS》Episode 3How to Make an Entrance!The First Day is Always the Weirdest

《LEGENDARY SOULS》
Episode 3
How to Make an Entrance!
The First Day is Always the Weirdest

*DING*

Y/n was laying on the steps, a small ghostly version of himself coming out of his head. He had made it halfway and was exhausted. He slowly sucked his spirit back into his body before reaching his hand towards the next step.

Y/n: "*Struggling* I won't let these stairs defeat me! I've killed Witches stronger than this!"

After a few seconds, Y/n used the last of his strength to pull himself up a single step, then he went limp once again.