Secrets and Hidden History

Deep down in the DWMA's.... Dungeon? It looks like a Dungeon but I don't think they specify state what the hell that underground stone place is... well anyway!

Deep down in the DWMA's Dungeon, someone walked through the stone hallways, meanwhile inside of Crona's room, she sat on her bed hugging Usagi Bara, the pink Bunny doll Y/n made for her, with a small smile and blush on her face. Until.

*Knock Knock*

A knock on Crona's door, caused her to slightly jump with suprise. The door then opend, revealing 3 familar faces.... well 1 familar face 3 times.

Y/n: "Good morning Crona."

Crona looked towards the open door, causing her smile to reappear when she saw Y/n, Evolto and Another standing there.

Crona: "G-Good Morning."

Y/n's smile grew along with Another while Evolto just leaned on the door frame.

Y/n: "Right, let's get going, ok?"

Inside of Class Cresent Moon, Marie taught her class about Soul Studies

Inside of Class Cresent Moon, Marie taught her class about Soul Studies. While class was in session, Crona sat next to Y/n with a book in both of their hands. During Marie's lecture, Crona had some thoughts while remembering all the nice things Y/n and his friends have done for her.

Crona's Thoughts: "I wonder..."

《flashback》

Y/n: "His name is Usagi Bara, but everyone calls him Usagi. He's got a little scar on his chest so he wears this tiny suit, and he's gonna be your best friend while I'm not around.

Crona stared at Usagi for a moment before grabbing him and hugging the plushie close to her chest.

Crona: "T-Thank you Y/n."

《Flash》

Y/n: "Crona. You really need to quit hiding, cause remember, as long as I'm alive, I'll go to the ends of the earth to protect you. So there's nothing to be afraid of while I'm still around."

Crona Thoughts: "Why?..."

Crona then had more Flashback, Having Lunch with everyone.

Crona thoughts: "Why is everybody so nice to me?"

Kid showing Crona how the Request board worked. Liz and Patty helping her Pick out clothes.

Crona thoughts: "Why do they go out of their way to help me?"

《Flashback Over》