Creepy and Crazy

[DOUBLE UPLOAD BABY! HAVEN'T DONE ONE OF THESE IN A WHILE!]

《LEGENDARY SOULS》
Episode 3
800 Hundred years lead by 8 legs.
She made deal with a Dark King?

Crona, Maka and Y/n all stood ready for battle while the two golems stood ready aswell. Y/n gripped his Beat Closer tightly while Crona and Maka gripped their Scythe and sword.

Y/n: "Alright. I'll go for TaMaShi, you guys finish the big golem."

The two of them nodded as they stared down their enemies.

Crona: "Are you ready, Maka?"

Maka: "Yes."

Crona: "Y/n?"

Y/n: "Whenever you are."

Crona: "Ragnarok?"

Ragnarok: "Yup."

Crona then lifted up her blade and prepared her attack.

Crona: "Go dark sword... Screech Alpha!!"

Crona then preform an uppercut slash, causing a large black screeching face to appear from then ground and slam into the large golem, causing it to stumble back. Y/n and Maka then dashed forwards attacking the golems with their blades, but the two of them barley did any damage. Y/n then jumped back away from TaMaShi, but it quickly followed Y/n with its fist on fire, throwing flaming punches at the Kamen Rider. Y/n then slashed with his Beat Closer, but the golem grabbed onto the blade, holding the Rider in place.

*CLANG!*

Y/n glaced over at Maka's fight, only to see her frozen in place while Crona blocked the Golem's chainsaw. The golem then slashed, sending the two girls flying into brick walls.

Y/n: "CRONA! MAKA!"

*BLAM!*

Y/n: "GAH!"

While Y/n was confused, TaMaShi punched him in the face, sending back a bit. The golem then grabbed Y/n be his chest and held him up with its fist reeled back.

?TaMaShi?: "...Pay attention..."

TaMaShi then punch Y/n in the gut before throwing him, causing him to land right next to Maka and Crona. Y/n slowly stood up and stared at TaMaShi with confusion, until.