Special #2 In The Eyes of a Future Hero

Y/n: "*YYYYAAAAWWWWNNNN*

Y/n was walking around with his Jacket tied around his waist and a large backpack on his back. He had a tired look on his face as he walked down the dark street.

Y/n: "*Sigh* Dammit I'm not sure about this idea... giving up my life as a Freelancer to become a student at the DWMA... I mean, I'll get a place to sleep and food and a steady flow of money for my requests... eh, maybe this is a good idea."

Y/n said to himself as he continued down the walkway towards the edge of the town he was in.

Y/n: "Hmmm. It will take a couple days to get to that School... and I've got a couple of requests that I could take Inbetween here and there, so I might aswell make some money!"

Y/n smiled as he kept on walking, he flipped a coin continuously, but stopped when he heard an odd sound.

???: "S-STOP!"

Y/n: "Huh?"

Y/n stopped and looked around for the owner of this new voice, but he couldn't find it. The voice was familiar, but It sounded like it belonged to a child.

???: "G-GO AWAY!"

Y/n: "GAH!"

Y/n then grabbed his head as a sudden and sharp pain shot through his head. His vision grew a bit blurry as he lost he stumbled, loosing his balance a bit.

???: "SOMEBODY! HELP PLEASE!"

After that scream echoed through his head, the screams of thousands of people began ringing inside of his skull. The pain in Y/n's head grew more and more, until.

*Thud!*

He fell to the ground, unconscious.

*BOOOM!*

Y/n: "*GASP!*

Suddenly an explosion rang out below Y/n, causing him to shoot up, awoke from his unconsciousness by the blast. The boy slowly stood up and looked around only to see that he was now ontop of a building in the day time. He then looked around himself, only to see that he was in the largest city he had ever seen before.

 He then looked around himself, only to see that he was in the largest city he had ever seen before