Chapter 3

Taehyung opened his eyes slowly. He blinked several times and then his eyes scanned around. He was lying on a bed, facing a high ceiling.
He sat up slowly and observed the room. There was nothing much inside, just the bed Taehyung was lying and a drawer beside it. Taehyung took a moment to scratch his wounds and then left the bed slowly.

Jungkook hadn't killed him. Why? Maybe he was too busy to spare a moment for Taehyung and would finish him later. Reasonable enough, Taehyung nodded to himself and left the dark room slowly.

He walked down a long hall and entered a room that was bright with lamps. There were three people inside. One of them looked big, with white hair, the other had blonde hair and there was a orange haired woman. Taehyung recognized all of them as Jungkook's team members.

The woman had Taehyung's backpack on a table and was searching through it. But there wasn't anything eye-catchy inside, or Taehyung thought so.
Lisa gasped as she found Jungkook's photo. She studied it for a while and then moved to put it in her pocket.

"Can you give it back?"

A soft voice drew the trio's attention and they looked at the door to see Taehyung standing there timidly.

"Why should I?" Lisa pushed her glasses back.

"Because, it belongs to me," Taehyung said as he frowned.

"No," Lisa challenged as she folded her arms in front of her chest.

"I'm Jungkook's girlfriend, therefore anything about him belongs to me."

Taehyung's eyes widened as Lisa's words pierced through his heart. What did he hope for anyway? Of course Jungkook would have found someone else by now.

Gulping hardly, Taehyung pushed back his tears.

"O-Okay, I understand. But still, that piece belongs to me."

Lisa sighed, and caressed her hair.

"I don't think you understand… Anyway, what should we do with the little demon?"

Taehyung's eyes got clouded as he looked down. Taking a shaky breath, Taehyung asked softly,

"Do you have a sword that I can borrow?"

"Why should we hand you a weapon?" She asked, irritated.

"So you can use it against us?"

"Oh, n-no, I wouldn't hurt you, you're Jungkook's friends," Taehyung said softly.

"Besides, I came here by myself, right? I have no reason to harm you…"

Bambam approached Taehyung, and handed him a sharp looking sword.

"Thank you," Taehyung smiled at him.

"Is there a bathroom I can use?"

"There," Bambam pointed a door in the hall and then frowned at Lisa who was glaring at him deadly.

"What? He's right, you know."

Thanking him again, Taehyung walked to the bathroom quickly. He locked the door after getting in and collapsed heavily as silent tears started leaving his eyes. What was Jungkook trying to do, bringing him here, showing his girlfriend and friends to him? Was he trying to hurt Taehyung more than death? Well, he was succeeding…

Taking a shaky breath, Taehyung pulled down the baggy shorts he was wearing, only enough to reveal his thighs. Tears clouding his gaze, Taehyung made the deepest cut he had ever made. Because Jungkook and that woman had hurt him more than anyone. There, this wound had no way of healing, Taehyung would never forget.