Epilogue

So here little epilogue for you dear Readers, please enjoy 💜💜💜

.

.

.

Yeonjun 14 Years old

Beomgyu 9 Years old

.

.

.

“ Why are you following me “ Yeonjun said while running more fast.

“ I want to play with you, Hyung “  Beomgyu run more fast to catch his Hyung pace so he won’t be leaving behind.

“ I don’t want to play with you right now “

“ But Daddy said that you want to play with me “ Hearing his little brother confession Yeonjun suddenly stop. Making Beomgyu bump on his back

“ Did Daddy really said that? “

“ Yes, and Daddy said that Yeonjun Hyung can teach me many thing’s because he’s cool brother. And I also got Mommy permission to play outside with you “

“ Okay, Don’t go to far. I don’t want you to get hurt “ Yeonjun said with slight blush.

He always madly in love with his Daddy, so everything Jungkook said about him making him happy especially his praise. Yeonjun look like Jungkook but his aura and the way he behave was like Taehyung.

Well, wise people said fruit doesn’t fall far from the tree.
Beomgyu who have his mother dominant genes had a milky white skin and his mother delicate face, but that doesn’t make him weak. Despite his look, he have his father characteristic such as manly, competitive, not afraid of everything and crazily in love with his mother.

After half an hour walking they reach the place they want to visit. Both Jeon playing in the Wood beside their city, Yeonjun like to play there after his Jungkook showing him the way. He often go there with Soobin to practice his move, and sometime not doing anything just lying around the ground enjoying the warm breeze and  scenery. Their parent thought them well to respect nature and people, and Taehyung being the doting mother did a great job for that. And Jungkook being Jungkook really proud about that.

“ Beomie, do you want  to eat berry with me. I can find them for you if you want “

“ No need, Hyung. I can find it by myself, and I’ll give it to you to “

“ That’s great, I’ll find another food. We’ll meet here again okay “

“ Yes, Hyung “

After 15 minute the came back with so many fruits on their little hands.

“ Whoa, Beomie you did a great job. I’m proud of you “

“ You too, Hyung. You also get a lot of delicious fruit. Now we won’t be starving “

They were eating the food they collect at the Wood. Yeonjun being big boy really care about his baby brother. His Daddy said that his baby brother was need his love and attention because he just baby now a nine years old baby to be exact. Sometime he complain, But everyone knew that Yeonjun really love his baby brother and Jungkook word just make it double. Yeonjun make sure that Beomgyu eating his food, and clean up Beomgyu face who covered with food in here and there.

But just like every sibling in the world sometime they fight.

After finishing their play business, both of them went home on foot while enjoying the surrounding scenery.