Chapter 9

Taehyung awakened with a start. He blinked several times and then darted out of the bed, running to the bathroom. He kneeled before the toilet, and threw up loudly. He hadn't eaten at all last night, so he had nothing to get out but only the bitter water of his stomach.
He panted loudly several times, and then stood up slowly to clean himself up. When he felt refreshed enough, he rubbed his abdomen with a gentle hand.

"You should give me a break," He murmured and then smiled to himself.

He went back to the bedroom and wasn't surprised to find the bed empty and cold. Sighing softly, Taehyung wore his clothes deep in thought.

It had been three weeks since Taehyung had learned he was pregnant, two weeks he told Jungkook, and again two weeks it had been, since Jungkook started avoiding him.

At first, Taehyung had thought that Jungkook needed time to get used to the turn of the events, but after a few days, he began to think that Jungkook wasn't happy at all. Taehyung barely saw him, he always busied himself with missions in the daytime, and came home very late at night, and Taehyung couldn't help but fall asleep when he was waiting for him. The only thing indicating that Jungkook had slept beside him at night was the wrinkled sheets and nothing more.

But unlike last days, Taehyung could feel Jungkook closeby, so he wandered in their home, but couldn't find the bastard. Turning to the back, Taehyung walked out of the house and looked around their little backyard, but he wasn't there either. Frowning, Taehyung walked into the middle of the area and looked up and saw the back of his bastard of a husband, sitting on the roof.

Walking with determined steps, Taehyung jumped to the rooftop, and stood still as a sudden dizziness took over him. He blinked several times, and then dropped to his knees.

Jungkook looked up with the noise, and immediately shot up as he saw Taehyung falling down.

"Taehyung!" He caught him before he could fall down and drew him into his chest.

"Hey, Taetae," Jungkook shook Taehyung, and Taehyung blinked quickly, his eyes looking around, sometimes crossing.

"Come on Taetae," Jungkook slapped Taehyung's cheeks gently, trying not to let him faint.

Finally, Taehyung's gaze steadied on Jungkook. "Jungkook?"

"Yes," Jungkook brushed Taehyung's hair out of his face. "Are you alright Taetae? What are you doing here?"

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked back, a little coldly, and wriggled out of Jungkook's embrace, sitting down properly without leaning on his husband.
Jungkook frowned at Taehyung's antics.

"I was thinking…"

"Oh, good… I didn't know you were such a slow thinker," Taehyung said sarcastically.

"What's your problem Taetae?" Jungkook asked, his voice sounding more aggressive than he intended.

"I'm a man who is pregnant and has to deal with it alone!" Taehyung shouted angrily. He was really calm when he was searching for Jungkook, but it seemed that pregnancy was messing up with him really bad.

Jungkook seemed taken aback by Taehyung's words. "…You are not alone."

Taehyung laughed humorlessly after hearing Jungkook words. "Oh yeah…" He rubbed the corner of his forehead, and Jungkook could see an angry bruise there.

"What happened here?" Jungkook asked and reached out to touch the bruise, but Taehyung was quick to slap his hand away.

"Taehyung…" Jungkook started in a warning voice.