Chapter 15

Taehyung panted quickly, and then reached out to Yeonjun,

"Come here."

Yeonjun nodded, and let his mother take him in his arms, though his eyes never left the approaching figure of a man and the Busan fighter behind him.

The people who gathered around Taehyung and Yeonjun parted, and started moving towards the Seoulfighters who stood before them like a breathing wall.

The black flames parted, and a dark figure approached. He was wearing black from tip to toe. The loose leggings he wore were stuffed in his long sandals. A black cloth hung from his waist to the back of his knees, covering his backside. His hands were covered with back gloves, and hard looking arm guards covered his forearms. A black armor covered his chest, and his sword was placed in his tight obi. The only color he carried seemed to be the white Jeon symbol on his back.

Jungkook's midnight eyes took in the scenery in front of him. Useless Seoul fighter were standing before even more useless civilians, and they were circling around his family. Taehyung looked worn out. He had an angry bruise on his cheek, and his white yukata was soiled, there were some pinkness in the material, making Jungkook frown dangerously. His eyes went to his son. He looked scared and happy at the same time, but thankfully there were no visible injuries on his pale skin.

Jungkook's eyes went to the crowd again, seeing familiar faces in the front, but he did nothing. For now.

He walked quickly, but surely, and kneeled before his most important people. "Hey…"

"Daddy," Yeonjun mumbled, tears leaving his eyes, he threw himself in Jungkook's strong arms.

Jungkook sighed in relief as he held his little son in his arms. He had missed him. He had missed him way too much, alright. Not knowing how he was, if he was hungry, thirsty or cold had almost killed Jungkook with worry.

He looked up and saw Taehyung's tired but happy face. He held his son with an arm, and then opened the other, and Taehyung fell into his embrace easily.

"Are you alright?" Jungkook asked.

Yeonjun nodded quickly. "I'm fine," He said, and added, his voice cracking, "B-But, they h-hurt mommy t-too much."

"What did they do?" Jungkook asked patiently, knowing that he wouldn't be able to get anything out of Taehyung. "And who?"

"T-They called u-us names. They w-were so m-mean to us, and -and they threw st-stones at mommy," He sniffled and kept telling, knowing that his father would make things right. "A -a scary man, hit m-mommy,"

Yeonjun looked around for a moment, and then pointed Bogum. "Him!He s-slapped mommy!"

Jungkook looked at Bogum, who was glaring back at him. He could easily kill him with a illusion, but no. Everybody was going to get what they deserved, slowly.

He looked up and his eyes locked with Bambam, who nodded at him, knowing what Jungkook wanted.

"Now," Jungkook looked at Yeonjun. "I want you to go to Bambam, and stay with him till I come to take you, okay?"

"O-Okay," Yeonjun nodded hesitantly, small fists rubbing his eyes.

"Don't cry," Jungkook breathed and kissed his son's forehead lingeringly.

"I'm not!" Yeonjun nodded quickly, wanting to please his father.

"That's my son," Jungkook smiled at the child softly, and then turned to Taehyung. "Taehyung you-"

"I stay with you," Taehyung said strictly, and Jungkook nodded.

"Go now," Jungkook nudged Yeonjun a little, and Yeonjun run into Bambam, who was waiting for him.