Chapter 12

Jungkook landed softly on the ground after jumping off the trees, and started walking into the city. It wasn't called Busan for nothing.

The city was surrounded by waterfalls and valleys, protecting it from enemy eyes. Also, the birds always sang their song in a perfect rhythm that every people knew by heart, so any changes, and they would know something was wrong.
He lowered the black veil that was covering his face as he entered the city. He walked down slowly, and started greeting the people as he approached to the lord's headquarters. He needed to give a report about his mission, and take a long, very long nap afterwards. A nice plan.

Jungkook stopped walking in the middle of the busy road suddenly. Maybe he even forgot to breath but he didn't care. Because the most beautiful sight he could land his eyes on greeted him, and left him in a state of warm dizziness.

Taehyung was standing a few meters ahead of him. Talking to the people animatedly, and smiling happily. Once in a while, he was looking down, and checking the baby he was holding. He was talking to the infant softly, cooing to him, and smiling, and getting an innocent, toothless smile in return.
Taking a deep breath, Jungkook walked to his little family slowly. His son looked at his way, and started squealing immediately, making happy noises, and grabbing motions with his small hands.

"What is it, YeonJun-ah?" Taehyung asked to his son and looked at where his son was looking. Immediately, a beautiful smile covered his face as he saw his husband approaching. "Who's coming?" He asked to his baby gently as he kissed his chubby cheek lovingly. "My son's daddy coming…"

Jungkook wrapped his arms around his most precious people, and first kissed his son's temple, and then his lover's petal lips.

Taehyung blinked in surprise. Jungkook wasn't a man that liked showing affection in public. He always avoided getting too intimate in front of the people. But, today was different than usual, still Taehyung didn't mind the gesture, and smiled at his love.

"Welcome back Jungkook,"
Taehyung said, and Yeonjun made a noise, as if agreeing with him.

"I'm home," Jungkook smiled softly, as his son tried to grab his long hair. "How have you been?"

"Good," Taehyung smiled at Jungkook.

"How was the mission?"

"Success," Jungkook caressed his son's dark hair softly. "I was coming to give you a report."

"It's okay," Taehyung said, looking at Jungkook's weary face. "You can give it to me tomorrow, you should rest now."

Jungkook nodded, took Yeonjun from Taehyung's arms, the baby trying to stuff Jungkook's hair into his mouth immediately. "I'll take him with me, you should focus on your duties."

"Are you sure?" Taehyung asked, trying to stop his son from eating his husband's hair.

"Yes, don't worry," Jungkook smiled at Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled back. "I've just fed him, so you guys should be fine for a few hours."

"Okay," Jungkook nodded, and kissed Taehyung's forehead quickly. "See you later."

"See you!" Taehyung smiled at his boys, and started walking to his office, as Jungkook headed to their home.

"Okay, Yeonjun," Jungkook smiled softly, as his son focused his dark eyes on his face immediately. For a six month old, Yeonjun was exceptionally intelligent. But, it didn't surprise Jungkook, the child was an Jeon after all. "Were you a good boy when father wasn't around?"

Yeonjun blinked his eyes, and then a smile covered his chubby, pale face. He made a noise, which Jungkook interpreted as a yes.

"That's my son," Jungkook smiled proudly. "You didn't upset your mother, did you?"