Chapter 7

Taehyung panted as he threw another punch to the mannequin in front of him. Taking a deep breath, he took a step backwards and wiped away the sweat that had gathered around his temples.
Taking another deep breath, Taehyung walked into the house. He saw Lisa sitting at the living room, and nodded at her as he passed by.

Damn Jungkook for leaving Taehyung alone with her and going on a mission without him.

It had been almost five months since Taehyung had come to Jungkook. Things were going well between them and Taehyung had got used to the city and come to love every individual in his own way.
As promised, right after their wedding, Jungkook and Taehyung had started training together. It hadn't been easy for Taehyung, to get used to the hard schedule Jungkook had set for them. They had, as Jungkook called it, started easy actually, only jogging around the woods that covered Busan.

Taehyung had tried his best to keep up to Jungkook's pace, but in the end he had ended up throwing up what he had in his stomach and not being able to move his body for a few days. So, Jungkook had decided to change the tactics, starting with slow trainings and then adding onto them a little more every day. Soon, it proved to be successful, and Taehyung started getting into his old shape quickly.
Taehyung sighed in bliss as he stood under the cool water of the shower. He couldn't say he was as good as he was in the past, but he could feel himself getting close to there, and it helped Taehyung to start trusting his abilities and his soul again, maybe even more than ever.

After putting on his clothes, Taehyung sat cross legged on the floor of their bedroom and opened a scroll that Jungkook had left for him to work on.

It had been three weeks since Jungkook left for a mission. Actually, Taehyung could count the days he saw Jungkook properly, he always spent his time on missions that Taehyung didn't know much about. But this time was the longest, and Taehyung hated to admit it, but he had missed his husband and was worried about him. He knew that he was being stupid by getting worried over him, Jungkook was one of the most capable fighters of their time. Of course right after Taehyung. But being left behind felt really terrible.
Taehyung sighed as he pushed the scroll away. It was explaining a technicque that was created by the Jeon, and it was boring as hell, Taehyung couldn't understand how Jungkook spent hours studying these old things.

Taking a deep breath, Taehyung closed his eyes and brought his fists together in his lap, working on his searching technique. Before he could focus properly, his eyes snapped open as he left a familiar energy. Smiling heartedly, Taehyung run out of the room into the front door. He came across Lisa on his way, and seeing a huge smile on her face made Taehyung frown and glare at her.

It worked like a charm -Taehyung was also learning the wonders of the infamous Jeon glare- and stopped her where she was. Smiling, Taehyung run into the door, but his smile faltered as he saw his bastard before him. He was leaning on Yugyeom heavily as his hand clutched to his left shoulder. He was panting softly, but his face was void of emotion, refusing to show what he felt.

Taehyung could see that his slender fingers were red with fresh blood, and his heart throbbed painfully. Before he could realize, his feet carried him to Jungkook's side.

"Let me," He mumbled to Yugyeom and then put Jungkook's arm over his shoulder, helping him into the nearest room.

Taehyung helped Jungkook to lay down on the couch, and pushed his bangs out of his face.

"Are you alright?" He asked softly, just for him to hear, as he disarmed Jungkook quickly.

"Yeah, nothing to worry about,"

Jungkook said and grunted as Taehyung pushed back his black kimono, revealing the wound for everyone to see.

It was wrapped clumsily, so Taehyung took it off carefully and gasped as he saw Jungkook's wound. It wasn't big, but it seemed deep. The skin around it was a disturbing purple and Taehyung could see Jungkook's thin, red veins.