Chapter 6

Taehyung yawned as he opened his eyes slowly. He blinked several times as he looked around. The trees were moving slowly with a soft wind and the shadows were longer, sun was leaving earth to its sleep.

Taking a deep breath Taehyung turned in Jungkook's arms and faced his sleeping face.

He was breathing slowly and steadily. His bangs had fallen to his face, covering his eyes, and with a soft smile, Taehyung pushed them back. And then leaning over, he touched Jungkook's still damp, long hair. Taehyung couldn't get enough of touching it. It was just so perfect.
Smiling again, Taehyung leaned down and kissed Jungkook's forehead. And then the tip of his nose, then his high cheekbones, and then the corner of his lips.
Jungkook opened his eyes slowly, and then smiled at Taehyung's smiling eyes.

"Hey…"

"Good morning, sleeping beauty," Taehyung smiled back.

Jungkook grunted and then sit up. "Sun's setting."

Taehyung nodded and blushed furiously as his stomach grumbled loudly.

Chuckling, Jungkook held Taehyung's hands, and then took him into a sitting position.

"Let's go back, and I'll make us dinner."

Taehyung nodded, and then stood up. Leaning down, he grabbed his clothes. Before he could open his mouth and ask Jungkook something, Jungkook leaned over and squeezed Taehyung's naked ass quickly.

Taehyung yelped, and away from Jungkook.

"Jungkook bastard!" He shouted as his cheeks reddened by seconds.

"Don't touch people carelessly like that!"

"Hn, you're not people, you are Taehyung,"

Jungkook stated as he wore his pants. "And we're married."

Taehyung blushed more, but decided not to argue. Who would win against Jungkook anyway? The bastard always had something to say.

Sighing softly, and smiling secretly Taehyung wore his own clothes quickly.

After they swimming, they had left the lake and sat till they dried, and then fallen asleep. Jungkook was making Taehyung feel so calm, and loved that Taehyung felt tingly all over.

"Let me do it!" Taehyung shouted as he saw that Jungkook was getting ready to tie his hair.

Jungkook chuckled, and gave his hair-tie to Taehyung who got behind Jungkook immediately.

Slowly, Taehyung combed through Jungkook's long tresses with his fingers and then leaning down, he inhaled the scent deeply. Smiling happily, Taehyung carefully tied Jungkook's hair up in a high pony tail.

"Is it fine?" Taehyung asked after he was done.

"Yeah, thanks,"

Jungkook smiled as Taehyung leaned over and placed a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Can't get enough of me Taetae?"

Jungkook asked as he stood up.

"I do believe, I have a right to touch my husband whenever I w
ant,"

Taehyung smiled and then taking Jungkook's hand, he began to walk back the way they came.

"Hn," Jungkook only smirked and followed Taehyung silently.

"What you wanna eat?"

"Jjangmyeon!" Taehyung shouted happily.

Jungkook smiled softly. Slowly, but surely, Taehyung was regaining his bright personality.