Chapter 5

Actually, we first need to fill official papers and get you a marriage license," Kyung Ho, the head priest, gazed at the couple sitting on the floor before him.

"But I'm sure we can take care of it later." He smiled at them.

Taehyung smiled back as Jungkook just nodded.

"Okay," The priest got a big notebook from a side and opened it.
"What's your name, young sir?"

"Taehyung Kim," Taehyung said quickly, his heart beating at his ears.

The priest nodded as he wrote Taehyung's name down. "What's your father's name?"

" Kim Chanyeol," Taehyung said, and Kyung Ho noted it as well.

"Your mother's name and where are you from?" The priest asked and smiled at Taehyung's nervous face.

"Baekhyun Kim and I'm from Seoul" Taehyung said and watched as the priest wrote them down.

The priest turned to Jungkook this time. "What's your name?" He already knew Jungkook's name but it was customary to ask first.

"Jungkook Jeon," Jungkook replied with his usual coolness.

"Your father and mother's name?" The older man asked as he noted down Jungkook's name.

" Namjoon Jeon and Jin Jeon," Jungkook said and then added, "I'm also from Seoul."

The priest nodded and then looked at them with a smile.

"Who's changing last names?"

"Him!" They said at the same time and then glared at each other.

Kyung Ho, the head priest, chuckled as he watched the two lovers interact easily. It was so easy to see the deep love the brown hair boy held for the raven. And as for the young Jeon, he acted different from his usual, distant respectfulness towards people, it was surprising to be honest.

"Why should I take your last name bastard?" Taehyung asked heatedly as he glared at Jungkook.

Jungkook sighed, and looked at Taehyung with soft eyes. "Of course you don't have to. I just... I just wanted to have another Jeon besides me, I wanted to add my beloved person to my family."

Taehyung blushed as his eyes clouded.
"O-Of course I'll be your family," He said and crawled closer to Jungkook and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck.

"It's fine by me, I'll take your name."

"Hn," Jungkook smirked inwardly, he knew his Taetae way too well.

"Thank you, love."

Taehyung blushed again and nodded and leaned over to put a kiss on Jungkook's cheek. But instead of his bastard's soft skin, his lips got in contact with a calloused palm.

"Euh!" Taehyung drew back immediately.

Jungkook frowned as he looked at the smiling priest who had to his hand between the lovers.

"You can't kiss till the ceremony is over," He explained.

"Oh," Taehyung nodded and then turned to the priest again.

"Okay now," The priest turned to Taehyung.

"Taehyung Kim, do you take Jungkook Jeon as your... husband?"

"I do!" Taehyung exclaimed, making Jungkook chuckle beside him.

The priest smiled and then looked at Jungkook.

"Jungkook Jeon, do you take Taehyung Kim as your husband?"

"Hn, I do," Jungkook answered with a satisfied smirk on his face.