Author's note

Disclaimer:

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events and incidents in this book are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to the persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Although this story is based on a kpop group, it has nothing to do with their personal lives.

This story contains 18+ contents and disturbing scenes. Anyone uncomfortable can push the back button and leave without barking in the comment section, that would be very much appreciated.

Copyright:

Copyright ©2019 by Saranghaeexojunmyeon

All rights reserved.

No portion from this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording without the prior permission from the author.

_____________

Side Note: Any typos or grammatical errors may be avoided. The author was an amateur and was young when the story was written. And on the other side, English is not her first language so that shall be brought into consideration, but she wishes to edit it someday.

And lastly, a special thanks to popper_kpop for the beautiful cover.

Description:

________

"I forgot about my feelings for you many years ago."

"I don't remember having any feelings for you."

She loves him unconditionally, but he is only looking for conditions to love her.

_________

Started on: 11th of April, 2019
Ended on: 3rd September, 2019

-Authornim.