Chapter 22: Please be okay

Nothing left your mouth, your vision blurred with tears. Did you hear it right?

You didn't think of anything else and took your phone and ran. All you know is that, if anything happens to him, you cannot live.

You just prayed for him to be okay. You need him in your life.

You ran as fast as you could, as if someone is after your life, well no, but Sehun is your life and you need to get to him as fast as you can.

When you got inside Seoul Hospital, you ran towards the receptionist.

"I am here for Oh Sehun." You said in a breathy tone, as you were panting hard.

"He is in 4th floor in ICU room, but his operation isn't over." You nodded before running towards the lift but it was full so you took the stairs.

You saw the ICU room and ran towards it. You peeked from the small window and saw doctors rushing and blood everywhere.

Suddenly, you heard someone saying.

"I heard that the man who got into an accident is in a critical accident." You looked behind to see two nurses talking to each other.

"Yeah, even I heard it. The accident was terrible."

"The doctors were saying that he won't be able to live." You couldn't hear heartbeat for a while. Se-Sehun?

You felt yourself getting weak and so, you sat on the bench with your tears running down your eyes.

"Please be okay, Sehun. Please. I can't live without you." You closed your eyes, your tears still falling. Your heart started aching just thinking of him.

Suddenly, the doctor came out. You stood up.

"How is he, doctor?!" You asked with full of hopes but his expression made it obvious that it is a bad news but there was still some hope which you don't want to break.

"I am sorry, but we tried our best to save him."

With that, he walked away. You were confused if you heard it right. He just said it so casually but you feel like a part of your body left you.

You cannot accept it in any way, Sehun didn't leave you, did he?

You lifelessly sat on the bench, as if you forgot how to breath but your tears still running down.

You love him, you want him back, you can't live without him.

It is true, we don't know the value of something until we lose it.

"Jaeyoung, what are you doing here?"

Did you hear it right? It was Sehun's voice, right? Wasn't it? You looked up, to see Sehun, standing there, looking fine.

For a second you thought that it is an imagination, but it is not.

You didn't think of anything and just hugged him tightly.

"You are okay, I tho-thought th-that you go-got into an acci-accident." You cried loudly.

"Shhh, it's fine. I am fine. Stop crying." He rubbed your back, to calm you down.

One side of him, was actually happy that you are worried for him and the other one is still sad over what he saw and heard in the park. [A/N: Yeah, yeah, curse me as much as you want but I literally had a lot of fun playing around with yall😂😂 but here it is, Sehun is fine, happy?]

Flasback~

And suddenly, BOOM!

Sehun didn't believe what he just saw in front of him. Two cars crashed and if he didn't break in the right time, he would've gotten into the accident. He quickly got out of his car and got in the middle of the crowd, which was already formed in a few seconds.

In one car, there was a guy and in the other, there was a whole family. A girl called the ambulance and Sehun took the  guy out of his car and some other guys came to help him.

The guy was badly injured, his head was bleeding continuously.

In a few minutes, the ambulance came and took the injured people away.

And accidently, Sehun's phone fell from his pocket and a girl picked it up and gave it to a man who was in the ambulance, telling that this phone belongs to the guy who got into the accident because she didn't know that it is actually Sehun's phone.

And Sehun followed the ambulance to the hospital and he decided to stay with the family and the guy so that they aren't completely alone, as no one came with them.

End of Flashback~

{Please play "Beautiful" by Crush, which is an OST of GOBLIN, my fav drama, and it is given in the multimedia~}

"Will you stop crying now? You just finished the whole box of tissues." Sehun asked, giving you another tissue. You guys are now in the rooftop and Sehun just told you the whole incident but sadly, you can't stop crying, you were so damn scared about him.

You tried to stop your tears and it came out in hiccups.

"Aigoo, were you really that scared for me that you can't stop crying?" Sehun was obviously teasing you but you were not in the mood to fight with him.

"Just stop." You said, wiping away your tears. Your eyes are red with a little puffiness and your nose pink.

"You still love me, that's why you came for me." You didn't want to say anything because you know it way too well that it's true.

None of you said anything, just looked at the beauty of the City which was filled with lights.

You are not gonna lie but you like this moment with him. Being with him is comfortable.

Not long after, you said that you wanted to go to your house. Sehun insisted on fetching you back to your house and you didn't deny.

The whole ride was silent but you took glances at him every minute. You cannot explain how happy you are to see Sehun okay.

"Thank you for the ride!" You bowed at him before going into your house.

You threw yourself on your bed and smiled thinking of the moments you had with Sehun, even though there weren't much.

On the other side of the coin, Sehun was also smiling thinking of you wbile driving back home. He was happy and some hopes raised in his heart that you can still be his, but whenever that scene replays in his mind, he is again heartbroken.

As you were thinking of Sehun, your phone buzzed. You picked it up to see that Baekhyun sent you a message.

Baekkie: Goodnight, love. Have nice dreams of me.

Me: Goodnight.

For a second, you forgot about all the things and wanted to be happy. You forgot that you have a boyfriend and you cannot leave him.

"I am sorry, Sehun, but this time, it is impossible for us to be together because none of us truly wants it  nor does the fate."

All three of them wanted to be happy with the person they love, but they know that it is impossible for them to. Someone needs to get out of the way, if they truly want to be happy, one of them needs to get hurt, but who will be the one rejected?

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

31.08.19

Word count: 1214

Yall much be happy cuz I updated two chapters consecutively. Hope yall liked this chapter and sad plus happy news, next chapter is gonna be the epilogue. How are yall feeling?

-Authornim

Unconditional Love [Sehun FanFic] | COMPLETEDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara