Chapter 5: Tired of this love

Today is the day. Sigh.

You looked at yourself in the mirror.

(This is the dress 👆👆👆)

You sighed for the 100th time today. You know that it is not going to turn out well.

You got out of the room and you saw that a stylist was already waiting for you.

He gestured you to sit and you did.
After many many many minutes, he was done.

"Wow, you look beautiful. The groom won't be able to take his eyes off you." He complimented and you gave a fake smile. As if. He wouldn't even look at you. Even if he does, it won't make a big difference.

"Thank you." Even in your agony, you did not forget to forget your stylist who tried his best to make you look really good so that the groom falls deeper for you, little does he know that he hates his own soon-to-be-wife.

With your black heels on, you walked out of the room to see your mom waiting for you.

"Oh my god! You look so beautiful, Jaeyoung!" Your mom hugged you. Fake.

"Thank you, mom." You told her.
"Sehun surely is a lucky guy to get my daughter. I will miss you, dear." She acted as if she was crying. 'Am I really your daughter, mom?' You thought to yourself.

"Catelyn, not now. You are going to make our princess cry now and it will ruin her make up." Your dad told her and you smiled at him. At least, your dad treated you better than your mom.

"I am going to miss you, dad." You said as you hugged him. Even though, they are not your real parents, you are grateful to them for letting you stay under their roof.

"Me too, dear. Be happy with Sehun, okay?" You nodded even though you know that you are going to live in a hell.

"The car is here, let's get going." Your dad said and you followed him.

{After some time~}

You got out of the car and was now in front of a beautiful river. It was decorated by white roses, your favourite, you wonder if Sehun still remembers the day when he brought a bunch of white roses because you were ill. Obviously not.

You want to laugh at yourself. What a life you have got. You remember every single moment you had with him, even the little things, like the first time he smiled at you, and he could not even remember you when he saw you. You hate yourself because you love him a lot to the point you are okay in getting hurt for him.

You locked your arms with your father's. You slowly walked on the red carpet which was there for you.

Everyone stopped whatever they were doing and looked at the bride but your eyes sticked to Sehun. The black tuxedo did suit him a lot. He looked really handsome but what hurted was that he didn't even give a glance at you. Your heart was ready for it.