Chapter 21: Date

It's a day off so it means that peace. Sehun, argh! That guy, just listening to his name makes you irritiated. This guy has been annoying the shit out of you this week. Being his secretary sucks. You regret your decision of accepting to work in his office.

And you are worried about Baekhyun. He has not been himself these past few days. He is just always spacing out and he talks less now, and you surely are not liking it. You wonder what happened.

As you were drown in your thoughts, your phone suddenly rang. You were happy to see that it is Baekhyun calling. You immediately answered the call.

"Hello?" You asked with a happy tone.

"Jaeyoung, how are you?"

"I am great, what about you?"

"Nothing, just was thinking about you." You blushed at his sentence. "I was thinking of taking you somewhere, only if you agree."

"Of course, I am going to get ready!!" You hung up as you are excited. At least, he sounded less sad. Maybe, he will be like how he used to be after this hangout, you can't see your friend like this.

You wore a sky-blue dress which was upto your knees and made your hair into a bun, getting a summer vibe look. You didn't apply makeup because you were lazy to do it.

When the bell rang, you ran towards your door and opened it, finding it Baekhyun. You smiled when you saw him.

He wore a red Hawaiian shirt and black jeans with sunglasses. It was a simple look, but Baekhyun made it look cool.

"You are looking beautiful." He smiled at you.

"Thank you."

He waited for you as you took your small fabric hobo bag and some necessary things inside it.

"Let's go." He nodded as he leaded the way. You wore your sandals and followed him.

He got inside his car and you followed. He started driving.

"Where are we going?" You inquired, trying to recognize the road he is going towards.

"I just wanted to have some fun with you so I thought of going to Lotte World, but if you think that it is childish then we can go somehwere else-" You cut him off.

"Why do you think so much? I was craving to go to Lotte World these past few days. I am more than excited to go there, especially that you are with me." Baekhyun's heart warmed up at your words. He was able to smile genuinely after a long time because whenever he sees you with Sehun, he feels as if his insides are burning and his heart drops to his stomach. But when he is with you, he forgets all of those and is happy again.

Your phone started ringing, you took it out to see that it is Sehun. You declined the call and he called again, you declined again. Let's see how many times he can call. You put your phone in silent mode, but it kept vibrating. Baekhyun tried to see who it is but fortunately couldn't.

And thank god that your phone stopped vibrating, meaning that Sehun stopped calling you. You put your ohone in normal mode again.

And now, your phone buzzed.

Annoying King: Where are youuuuuu???!!

You can literally hear his voice.

Me: In this planet.

Annoying King: Finally, you replied! Why didn't you receive my call? And stop joking and tell me where you are.

Me: No I am not gonna.