Chapter 10: Reasons

You did know what to do? Questions welling up in your mind. Who is he to Sehun? Why is he here? Is he here to hurt you again? What should you do? Should you hide? You didn't any answers to these questions.

You saw him walking inside, without thinking twice, you hid in the kitchen and thankfully he cannot see you.

"Hyung, you did not even tell me that you were coming." Sehun asked, settling down on the couch.

"Well, wanted to give you a surprise." Ethan chuckled, doing the same as Sehun.

"I am very happy to see you again." Sehun again hugged Ethan.

"Haha, me too, dongsaeng." Ethan hugged him back. You could not get any more confused. Is he Sehun's brother? No, their surnames do not even match.

"Why did you shift here, Sehun?" He asked, looking around. Sehun thought of an excuse.

"Just, you know, I wanted my environment to be different." He lied and earned an 'Oh' from Ethan.

"So, I heard that you are married, is that true?" Ethan gave a teasing look.

"Well....." You expected a 'no' but, "Yes, I am." That was unexpected. You could not help but feel happy inside. You reminded yourself that he hates you, maybe he did it for a reason.

"Ooo, really? Where is your wife? I want to know who is that lucky girl." You wanted to run out of the house. You prayed so that Sehun doesn't call you to meet him. Your prayer seemed to be accepted cause Sehun's phone rang but something worse happened, you accidently let go of the glass which you were holding and that made a loud sound. You swear you wanted to kill yourself at that moment.

"Oh, what was that?" Ethan asked himself as Sehun already excused himself for the phone call. You now wanted to take your prayer back. You cannot let him see you.

You heard footsteps coming closer. You were looking for a place to hide.

"Excuse me, who are you?" Shit! He was just behind you. He saw you! You are doomed.

He came closer to you and now was in front of you. He was shocked to see you, his mouth slightly open. Soon, that shocked expression turned into a smirk.

"Long time no see, baby." When he said 'baby', you remembered your past. "Did you miss me?" He held your chin up to make you look at him. Your eyes which were filled with fear was now slowly getting teary, teary out of fear.

"Pl-pleas-please, le-let me g-go." You repeated the words which you said years ago to him. And thankfully Sehun entered the scene. He was angry to see the scene in front of him.

"Ethan." For the first time, he called him by his name. Ethan looked behind to see his dongsaeng glaring at him. Sehun knows his friend's intentions are really bad, especially towards girls and he cannot bear to see his friend with his wife.

He walked up to you and wrapped his arm around your shoulder, protectively. You were not aware of whatever was happening because you were already in your trauma, not recognising anyone around you.

Sehun yanked his friend's hand from his love's chin.

"She is my wife." Sehun was also not thinking straight. He almost forgot about the fight you both had last night.

Ethan was shocked by what his dongsaeng said. He could not take in whatever Sehun did and said. Ethan likes you, more like, he is obsessed with you. Ethan was also angry so he turned around and clenched his fist.

He walked out of the house, not wanting to say a word to anyone. He was angry that you were already married. He wanted to be the one to marry you, even after what he did years ago.