Chapter 9: Hatred

You were shocked by his sudden confession. You didn't know how to react.

"Baek-" He cut you off.

"Shh, I don't want to hear it." He leaned in closer to you. You stood still, not knowing what to do. He was so close to you that if any of you move, your lips will touch his.

He was about to move closer to you but......

"What the hell is going on here?" You both looked at your right to see Sehun standing there with an angry face. (A/N: Why? Jealous?*smirks.)

"Sehu-" You were again cut off by Sehun pulling you closer to him.

"Hyung, I think it's quite late now." He clenched his jaw and Baekhyun understood.

"I will get going." He took one last glance at you before leaving.

You tried to release your hand from his grip but he only tightened the grip. He dragged you inside the house and stopped. You took your hand back once he stopped.

He turned towards you and his look was really scary.

"Tell me how many times are you gonna break my trust?!" You were dumbfounded by his outburst.

"What?"

"You are only a slut! You are after guys! First, you married me and now, you are after my hyung! You are trying to ruin our friendship! You are playing with my heart only! I don't understand why the hell did I meet you?!" He blamed you? Why?

"Sehun, you are misunderstanding." He grabbed your shoulders and made you look at him. His eyes, they were telling you something. Loneliness, sadness and regrets.

"What am I misunderstanding?! Huh?! I just saw you trying to make out with one of my best buddy! God, I wish I never get to see your disgusting face again! I was a stupid to love you! I wish I was the one to leave you so that it would hurt me less!! I wish I knew your truth a long time ago, so that I could hate you even more!!" He turned around and hid his tears.

"Sehun, why are you acting like this? Please, You know that I love you and I will never do that to you." Your tears slowly started to fall.

He let out a laugh.

"Did you ever?" He turned around. "Did you ever love me whole-heartedly? You never did! Do you even know how I was when you left me? Did you ever care about me?" He laughed at his fate. He thought of making it up to you after coming back from his work but seeing you trying to kiss his bestfriend made him hate you. Hatred is a strange thing, right?

{Please play "Hope not" by BlackPink to get the feels, given in the multimedia. Especially for my friend, T.M~}

"I feel disgusted to call you my wife. I would appreciate it if you never show your face to me again. I would be happy that way." You could not take in what he said. "Silly me for thinking you gave a damn about me. I should have known you wanted to play mind games with me. You are only a slut. You don't deserve any love." He turned around and was about to walk away but you stopped him by backhugging him.

"Sehun, please. Just don't do this to me. Please, I love you."

"But I don't. I never will. Especially a girl like you." He forcefully took your hands off his waist.

"Will I ever know why you became like this to me?" You inquired.

"Never." With that he walked away.

You broke down, crying again.

Your heart breaks a little more each time you see him, hating you. You just wanted him to stay.

'I am glad you were in my life even if you were temporary. I just wanted you to stay. I miss our memories. My heart is tired of missing you. I tried to forget but nothing worked. The sad thing is that I will forgive you and come back to you again and again even if you break my heart everytime because I love you, but you never apologised, you never gave me the chance to do so. My heart aches because of you but probably you don't care. I think a part of me will always love you, even if you leave me forever. I wonder if you ever think about me. Every little thing reminds me of you. I want to be the person you are scared to loose but I think that is not possible because you hate me to death. Maybe, I am just too hard to love. I hate that I cannot hate you the way you hate me because my love for you is eternal."

{The next day~}

You woke up in your room. You could not sleep properly the last night because of your husband.

You looked at the clock which was now ticking, how strange cause the clock never gets tired of ticking but you already tired of missing him, loving him, and most importantly tired of your life. You just want to be happy but that seems way too impossible.

You went down after doing your work. You saw Sehun eating his breakfast. He looked away when he saw you.

You made your breakfast and took it on your plate. You walked towards the table and sat down.

Sehun stood up and took his food, making a thud sound. You felt sorry.

He was about to walk away but you held his hand to stop him.

"Umm, you ca-can ea-eat here, I will go somewhere el-else if see-seeing me trou-troubles you." You did not wait for his answer, you took your food and started to walk away. Sehun's heart broke when he heard those words but he kept his cool down.

Suddenly, the bell rang and Sehun went to see who rang the bell.

You stood there, curious of who is there.

You heard someone exclaim. That voice sounded familiar.

"Brother!!" That unknown guy hugged Sehun and he hugged him back.

"I missed you so much, buddy!" Out of curiousity, you walked closer to get a better view of that mysterious guy.

Your eyes widen and your whole body started to tremble with fear.

The guy whom you despise the most, the guy who made you like this, the guy whom you are scared of the most, the guy whom you never wished to see is standing in front of you.

"Ethan Lee."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
03.06.19

Word count: 1095

Hey guys! I hope yall are happy cause i updated really fast. Stay tuned for the next chapter where you will know who this guy is and what is your relation with him. Up until then, stay healthy!
-Authornim.