Chapter 1: Unexpected

"Dear travellers, the plane from England to Seoul has landed. Thank you for staying with us. Have a nice trip!" All the people in the plane was informed about it.

You kept your reading glasses in your hand bag and also your book which you were reading, 'Another Dimension.'
You put on your headphone and got out of the plane.

You smiled when the sunlight of Seoul fell on you. It feels good to be back after 7 years. You surely missed everyone, especially your parents, even after what you heard years ago. And not to forget your boyfriend. You haven't contacted him for seven years, you didn't contact anyone in fact. It automatically formed a smile on your face when you thought about him. You love him a lot. You waited for him all these years.

Once you got your luggage, you hired a taxi and went to your house
.
Your memories were refreshed once you entered your mansion.

"Ms.Park is here!" Butler Lee announced. You gestured him to be quiet and he smiled while nodding. You gave him a warm smile.

You saw your parents at the living room. You tapped your father's shoulders and he looked up, getting his attention to you from his newspaper. He stood up with a smile.

"My baby is here!" He said and gave you a tight hug. You pulled back.

"How was your stay, there?" He asked and your smile faded away remembering what happened. But you quickly put a fake smile on.

"It was great!" You answered, acting as if nothing ever happened.

"Where is mom?" You asked, as you didn't see her nearby.

"Looking for me?" You heard someone ask, you turned around to see your mother.

"Mom!!" You ran to her and hugged her.
"How was my child doing there?" She asked.

"Really good but I missed you guys." You answered, pulling back.

"Us or only Sehun?" She teased and you blushed. Yes, Sehun is your boyfriend and the best thing is, you both are kind of engaged because before you went to England, your and his parents signed a contract saying that when you both will be 24, you guys will get married and now, you are 24 so that means, you are soon gonna marry him. You are really happy.

"Mom!" You hid your blushing face. Both your father and mother laughed.
"Go and take some rest, then you will go and see someone whom you were longing for." She said and you nodded.

{After taking rest~}

You woke up, feeling fresh. You quickly got ready and went out of your room.
"Mom, I am going to see Sehun." You informed her so that she doesn't look for you if you aren't in your room.

"Listen, go to this place. This is where he is most of the time." She said and gave you an address and you nodded.

You went out of your house and walked to that place because you prefer walking than taking a ride in a car and after all, you want to enjoy your time by looking at the developed city and refreshing your memories.

And then, you passed by a park where he confessed to you.

Flashback~

"I like you, Youngie. Will you accept my feelings?" He asked. You were left shocked because you wanted to say this to him.

"I like you too." You answered and he smiled. He hugged you and you hugged him back. A hug full of love.

Flashback ended~

You smiled remembering that. You continued walking, with imaginations of what his reaction will be like and feeling butterflies in your stomach.
And you were there, you looked at it and the place was unfamiliar to you. It was a Cafe.