Chapter 13: Acceptance

"Jae-Jaeyoung?" He was shocked to see you there. Sehun was just looking at the both of you.

"What are you doing here?" You inquired.

"I live by doing this work." Your heart clenched hearing that. You father is working here and you are living a luxurious life.

You looked at Sehun. "Can we have some time alone?"

Sehun nodded before exiting the store.

"Umm, I just want to talk to you. I have been thinking about it but didn't know where to find you." You told him awkwardly.

He gestured you to follow him and you did. He sat down on a chair and so as you.

"Ho-How are you doing, father?" You have accepted him as your father. No matter what he did, he is still your father after all. He was shocked.

"Fa-Father?" He asked, still not being able to believe it. You smiled as you held his hand.

"I am sorry that I acted like that. I was just not able to accept the fact that you left me alone. But now I accepted you as my father. I am really sorry-" He cut you off by hugging you.

"Thank you so much, dear. You don't need to be sorry, I should be the one apologizing to you, not you. I am sorry. Will you forgive your father?" You smiled as you hugged him back.

"Always." As a tear left your eye.

On the other hand, Sehun was watching you guys. He was really confused.

"Come, I will fetch you to the car." Your father stated and you did not deny.

Sehun came out of the car when he saw the both of you approaching him.

He just slightly bowed at your father, not even knowing who he is.

"He is Sehun, my husband, dad." He was happy to hear that. And Sehun couldn't be any more confused, why were you calling him 'dad.'

He smiled at Sehun and he returned the favour, despite of the thousands of questions running in his mind.

"Take care of my daughter well. Don't make her cry, ever." Sehun nodded. He just looked at you.

"I will get going. I will make sure to contact you and don't worry, I will visit you often." You gave him a quick hug and sat in the car. Sehun bowed again before entering the car. He started the engine and started to drive away. You waved at your father and he waved back.

When he was out of sight, you leaned your head on the window and sighed. You are happy that you solved everything with him.

Sehun was confused in whether he should ask you about it or not.

"He is my real father. The one whom you met all these years is not my real father. And my mother died when I was little." You answered because you know that he is thinking about it.

"Oh." Was all he said even though he has many more things to ask but he knows that you want him to know only this.

He was driving for a long time and you noticed that he was not going back to your house, instead he was going to the road which leads to a beautiful beach.

You did not bother ask him.

You looked at him and he did the same. He gave a warm smile and his eyes were not like before, they were warm just like your Hunnie.

You looked away. You cannot fall for him deeper.

'Why did you lie to me when you said that my Hunnie is never return? Why did you promise me that when all I am seeing is you turning into my Hunnie. Please be just like before, I don't be hurt anymore.' You thought as you looked outside while your heart was aching badly remembering the things he said.